We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 6 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 11

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 11

My ears could hardly keep up with what i was hearing from mama.Since when did it become a crime for me to have my friends come over?since when?.

"Mama,Rayhana fah is my wife,it is my duty to take care of her same way it is her's to take care of me.Yima mata ta girki is not a crime,most mallamai mah na preaching akan kyautatawa matan mu"......Yazid said softly......"preach to me,Yazid i gave birth to you i know all these things,i just cant stand by and watch you worship her".....mama said pointing an accusing finger at me.....

"Subhannallahi,mama ya zaayi yayi worshipping dina?mama you are getting it all wrong,wallahi......."shut up,how many times do i have to tell you to never interfer when i am talking to my son?Koh kinada iko da shi ne?or do we have the same level of importance to him?".....mama said cutting me off my speech....."aa,Allah ya baki hakuri mama"....i said with my voice almost at the point of tears......"Da hakuri ta mutu nawa kika bani?".....mama said....."I have told you,bana son too much visitors,i hate seeing people coming in and out of this house kamar gidan haya".....mama said....."but mama no one can live in isolation,it wont be fair to her ,to her family and to her friends.Atleast having visitors is what keeps her from being bored....Yazid said trying hard to make mama see his point......

"and so?lefin waye she is always bored?She has been in this house for 6months,shuru.Not even a mis-carriage,why wont she always be bored.idan ta damu for company and someone to talk to,let her bear children".....mama said and stormed out.

I went straight to the parlor and sat on the couch crying....."Rayhana you know she doesnt mean it ,kawai she is upset ne".....Yazid said patting me at the back...."eh dama mana haka zaka ce,what is she upset about?the fact that i get visitors once in a while?if she doesnt  want visitors why didnt she let me keep the car you bought for me,atleast that way i can visit them instead of them visiting me.If she hadnt stopped me from working,i wouldnt have to stay home all day and feel lonely".....i said with tears in my voice....."and about children,you and i both know its a decision we took together to have kids a year after marriage,yet mama is making this about me".....i said so angrily......

"Rayhana i know,amma you know i cant tell mama she is wrong or at fault,and i acknowledge your patient and kindness towards mama,dan Allah dont be mad...and about children,i guess its time we changed our minds and give mama grand kids,but please dont hold mama a ranki".....Yazid said and i looked so deep into his eyes and saw how hurt he seemed,i couldnt say a word,all i could was jump into his arms....

I have respected mama to the best of my ability,but i dont know for how long i can continue bearing with her and all these insults day after day.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages