We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 19 January 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 20

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 20

          ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

I sat on my bed looking at the message that arrived 30minutes ago into my phone..."My life has been a mess for the pass 6weeks and I don't know what to so or say or think"....I said to myself.

I don't know if I'm selfish or self-centred or both, but i do make sure my happiness comes first for me in every situation, irrespective of whether i am at the receiving or giving end...

The buzz on my phone was what brought me back to life..."Please tell me its not one of the rantings because wallahi Shay I don't have energy for it"....I said rudely...."Haba Yumna, what sort of a person are you?is what you are doing fair?"....Shay said angrily on the other end of the phone..."Oh so yanxu i am the one at fault kenan koh?love ba hauka bane...Because of the stupid childish love i kept dragging with me all this while yanxu my career has ended even before it started"....i said almost spitting fire...

"tayaya Ahmad yayi ending career dinki, how?Bawan Allahn nan has been chasing you for the past five weeks, you have been ignoring his calls, har office enki yaje amma akace baki nan, he went as far as waiting for you only for him to see some other guy drop you off...ba sau daya ba ba sau biyu ba, he has seen you with that guy at the movies, shopping malls and even countless restaurants...what the freaking hell is going on?"....Shay said at the top of her voice....

"first of all that guy's name is  Mujaheed and secondly Ahmad should have the sanity to acknowledge that he has no right to be chasing me around like he is doing....Because whether he realises it or not, we are done...we re finished...we finished the day he became a reason for my father to tell me I couldn't fly again, that i couldnt be an air hostess again...that was when Ahmad and i ended".....i said shouting at the top of my voice...

"Ahmad had nothing to do with your father's decision, kawai dai dama you have been looking for a reason to end it with Ahmad shine kawai zancen"....Shay said coldly...."Mujaheed has all that i want and so much more...the fire i felt for Ahmad died a long time a go..and you tell him that"....i said and Hung up...


                 *SHAY'S POV*

I couldn't hardly believe my ears and all that they heard..."Ahmad I'm so sorry"...I said looking at him..."I shouldn't have put the phone on speaker, you shouldn't have heard those hurtful words...."Its ok shay"...Ahmad said with a fake smile...."Really it is"....he added...."I will visit her tomorrow and talk some sense into her i promise"....I said eagerly......

"No Shaheeda,don't...She made her point clear...even a blind man could see Yumna is over me...She has long been over me i just didn't realise it early,if she wants out, I'm giving her an out"....Ahmad said sadly...."But you are engaged to her Ahmad, what would you tell Umma da Abba"....I said sounding very much concerned.....

"The truth"...he said..."i ll tell them nothing but the truth, and i am sure they will understand...Allah na tuba ake aure ma a rabu....i know my parents will be angry for them to have gone that far to get us engaged, but at the end of the day all they will say is Allah yasa hakan ne mafi alkhair"....Ahmad said with so much sadness...."Ahmad i am so sorry, but what if she's just confused and needs a little time?".....I said softly.

"need a little time?"...Ahmad shouted..."She doesn't need any more time....She made her point clear...She has been dropping hints i just never took them, i saw her more time than i can count with that guy and i can swear she loves him already, the way they look at eachother, the way he carries her bag around, the way he feeds her ice cream and stuff in public, the way he opens and closes the car door for her all those countless other things...They looked happy and comfortable with eachother...don't comfort me with a lie, just dont"....Ahmad said angrily and drove off his car.

I stood there like a statue, wondering what Ahmad must be going through...I feel nothing but pity for him wallahi...I know he asked me not to, but i need to go talk sense into Yumna's head...First thing tomorrow.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages