We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 19 January 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 19

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu)
Episode 19

        ❣️Phateemah Taheer ❣️

I have always wanted someone who would love me so much,chase me so much and spend on me so much while trying to prove hos love for me or while just for my attention.

I fell in love with Aaa since i was barely 17...There was no chasing ,no fighting for attention and no trying to win me over, the love just came, it just happened.

I came back to Nigeria after my first flight which took a totally of 10..1 day in Ethiopia, 4days in Dubai, another 1 day in Ethiopia, 4days in Sudan, 1day in Ethiopia  and finally back to Nigeria.

I sat on my bed unpacking and finding new spaces for the items i got while i was away on my trip...."Yumna kizo inji Abbanki"....Our maid said and i got almost immediately as i havent seen him since I returned....

"Salamualaikum"....i said as i entered Abba's parlor...."waalaikumasalam"....Abba replied with his eyes fixed on his news paper...."Abba sannu da hutawa"....i said with a smile...."Yauwa"....Abba said and dropped the news paper on the chair beside him.

Abba sighed,looked at his foot and took a deep breath before looking at me...."I'm in trouble"....i said to myself...."How was your first flight".....Abba asked...."Fabulous Abba, it was great, i visited so many new places, restaurants,malls, beaches, towns, deserts ,different food,gaskiya being a flight attendant comes with so much fun, experience and adventure"....i said so fast i could hardly hear myself...

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because that was your first and last flight"....Abba said with all seriousness....The light in my face vanished..the happiness i felt sank deep in my heart...."Last kuma Abba?"....i asked with a shaky voice...."but Abba i just go started"...."No Yumna, you just finished...there's is no way i ll allow my daughter to go out of the country for days a matsayinki na budurwa...no way...in 8days you were in 3 different counties it got to a time i had no idea where exactly you were or what you were doing, i trust you and i trust the kind of upbringing i gave you, but I don't trust this world....I have spoken to those that i can and and hopefully by Monday you can resume work at their office here in Kano"....Abba said almost angrily.

"Abba this is what i have passion for please dont take this awaya from me"....i said almost crying...."Aren't you being selfish?are you being fair to Ahmad and his family, for how long do you want him to keep chasing you before you come to right senses and settle down in marriage?...either work in their office here at Kano airport,or forget about getting a job completely"....Abba said and left me.

***********************************

I was shown my office and i sat immediately to resume duties...I had to keep track of all records of ticketing operations and a host ofnother duties....I was about to print something when i heard my phone ringing..."Hello"....i said with no smile on my face...."Yum whats up?"....Shay said..."I'm fine, you?"....I replied..."I would be good if you told me why on earth you are ignoring Ahmad and why he had to call me to tell me about it"...Shay said.

"Shay you do not want to annoy me now ok"....i said and hung up...Just as i was about to get up from my seat, i saw a call coming in...."Emjay"....i said in whispers...."Hello"...i said upon answering..."Hello beautiful..Someone i found my way to the airport and i thought i could stop by and say hi to you"....He said...."How did you get my number"....i said angrily...."Lupsy gave it to mw....how dis you know it was me?".....He asked in return..."True caller"....i replied.

"Yumna please, let me see..even if its the last time i get to see you"....he said calmly...."ok, there a restaurant close to the departure, i ll meet you there in 10 minutes"....i said blankly..."Thank you"....he said hurriedly.

I sat back on my chair thinking if seeing Emjay was right or wrong..."Screw right or wrong, I'm too pissed off to think"...i said and picked up my bag.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages