We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 22 January 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 22

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 22

          ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️


You know that feeling you get in your chest, in your body ma dai generally after you have a problem solved, the feeling as though wani heavy load has been lifted off your chest, that's exactly how i feel right now...I got up from my bed and took out one of the several flavours of ice cream Emjay got me the week before and opened one...and yes my bedroom fridge is filled up with ice cream and chocolates, who says dating a Mr Romantic isn't fun..My phone buzzed and i looked at the screen with a smile.

"Hello baby Emjay"....i said with a rather tiny voice than Usual...."Yau babe dina ta manta da ni"...he said on the other end...."wane ni....kawai dai i was sorting out some issues ne"....i said...."Issues you can't tell me about?"...he inquired...."Ofcourse i can tell you mana"....I said...."Then tell me mana".....he demanded....

"Shi kuma wannan matsalata dashi ya fiya gulma da jin kwakwap"....i said in my head rolling my eyes in annoyance...."I ...."Yumna dawa kike waya?".....Umma said entering my room..."I ll call you back"...i said and hung up.

I stared at Umma not knowing what to say to her...."dawa kike waya?"....she asked again..."Umma Mujaheed ne"...I said keeping my head down angrily..."Kizo inji Abban ki yanzun nan..duk rashin mutuncin da kikeyi zakiyi bayani ne wallahi"....Umma said and left.

I got to Abba's parlor filled with anger and void..."Sallamualaikum Abba gani"....I said sitting down on the carpet...."Yumna dama abunda kike kenan right under my nose"....Abba said with rage...."Oh Abba kira yayi ya fada maka? Ai da sai yazo ya same ni...why should he have to involve you in this...nace masa I'm over this he should just let it go rather than involve iyayena...Shi Ahmad har yau ya kasa zama man enough to face his problems".....i said angrily.

I couldn't help but notice the expression on my parents' faces and the way they exchanged glances..."Wato because of this new guy that you don't even know shine kikeyi Ahmad abunda kikace kina mai?dama your aunty told me she heard everything that happened today between you and Shaheeda....Yumna pride, arrogance and love for wordly things shi yake kai mutun ya baro shi"....Umma said sadly.

"Umma i have traveled the world and i have seen the world, the way the first class kind of families travel, shop big and live comfortably lives, i can only get married once and Mujaheed is my choice ni yanxu"....i said stubbornly..

"Ni ba mutumun banza bane...there's no way i am breaking the alliance that there is between Alhaji Musa and myself...i got you engaged to Ahmad as par your wish, no one forced you, and yanzu kuma kice mun ba haka ba"...Abba said angrily..

"Alhaji, please calm down...This i s marriage we are talking about...She's our only daughter, kuma nasan Yumna da kyau, bata da hankali, she does unspeakable things when her wish isn't granted, please re consider"....Umma said gently....."Ke Yumna, na baki daga nan zuwa gobe, think carefully about what you want, if it is this new guy you want, fine and good, i ll know what to tell Alhaji Musa, amma wallahi wallahi wallahi after this baki isa kizo kice mun ba haka ba..wallahi baki isa ba... na gaya miki"....Abba said persistently.

"Abba basai ankai gobe ba, ni i have made my decision, i dont want Ahmad anymore"....i said...."To ki fadawa shi wannan wanda ya like miki, na bashi nan da kwana uku ya turo iyayen shi"....Abba said and stood up, leaving Umma and i there...

"Yumna, i hope you know marriage is a woman's whole life...Men have a chance of correcting mistakes when it comes to marriage, amma women thats the end...A man can marry up to four wives, amma mace its either she will continue living in the hell she has chosen for herself, or become a divorcee...in this generation yan matan ma ya suka kare balle zaurawa...think carefully, kar kwadayi ya kaiki ya baro ki"....."Umma i am sure"...i said with a smile...."Shikenan"...Umma said and stood up.

I went straight to my room and called Emjay, and i could tell from the sound of his voice that he hasn't been that happy in a long time..."I want the wedding to be within this month"....Emjay said...."thats in 21days from now till the ending of the month"....I said..."Yes, we will get engaged this week and get married two weeks after, there's no rush"....Emjay said...."Allah ya nuna mana"....i said filled with smiles...."My happily ever after is about to begin....Breakfast in Malibu, lunch in Burj al arab and dinner by the Eiffle tower"....i said to my self filled with smile.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages