We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 6 February 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 23

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 23

         ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

"The Queening feeling
" is all i have been wearing all week....My introduction was the talk of the neighborhood...The cars, the Oud scents flying around, the body guards and police vans that accompanied Mujaheed's father and his ministers and Senetors friends have been the talk of the neighborhood all week...

The funniest thing about people is that kowa yana san ace yasan wane koh dan wane....I started getting calls from my neighbors, girls en da basu mun magana started calling to congratulate me, as if when i got engaged to Aaaa it wasn't congrats worthy, sai yanxu that i am engaged to someone who's surname rings waves in Nigeria..."Who doesn't want the good things of life, yet some hypocrites will judge me for dumping Aaa"....i said to myself gulping down apple juice..

My ringtone was what brought me back to life from my new world of Fantasy...."Yumna love".....Emjay said immediately i answered the call....."Mijina to be"....i said all smiles..."Naam wifie"....he answered..."How is the preparation going?".....i asked..."Speaking about preparation...."I tried to book those photographers you requested and they have all been booked wallahi, we have to look for alternatives"....Emjay said and my Jaw dropped....

"What???We have to make them have time for us ai, dole dai they couldn't have been booked all day, kasan kudi is what is talking and you have it just give it to them they will create time...baka san if the pre-weddings are taken by a known photographer ba sai pictures en sunfi making waves a social media....I want our wedding pictures to be everywhere".....my mouth said so fast without my brain even thinking it...

"Come on Baby does that really matter?"....Emjay asked...."To me it does"....i said boldly..."I am marrying a guy i love i should do the things i love and want"....i added...."Ok baby, anything for you"....emjay said..."Talk to you later and we will fix a date for the pre-wedding pics"....Emjay said..."ok sweet"...i said and hung up.

************************************

I dont know what it is about me but i always get what i want...I wanted Emjay, i got him, and now i am getting the wedding i have always desired...."Just want i wanted"....i said as i saw our pre-wedding pictures trending on social media with the Caption "Ambassador KUW'a son about to wed Former air hostess"........

"Guess what?"....i said immediately Emjay answered my call..."you are trending"....he said and we laughed it off...

"Yes we are trending"....i said sounding over joyed....."a week to go before ki zama amaryata"....Emjay said with Enthusiasm...."Wallahi I can't wait"...i said..."ok i have to go, i have alot to do today, i will drop by your office if i get the chance"....Emjay said sounding like he was in such a hurry...."You have to Mr Romantic, muna binka bashi"...i said jokingly...."bashin me fah"...he asked laughing.

"First class tickets to Paris and Hawaii"...i said trying to make him remember...."Oh the honeymoon package, i think we should hold on on that for now till few days after the wedding, things might get a bit tight and we may have to change the date and stuff"....Emjay said..."Oh sure...anytime you want"....i said and hung  up not quite happy.

I picked up my bag from the bed and headed out the door.

************************************

        *SHAHEEDA's POV*

I admit i have not been myself lately...I have heard of sudden change in the attitude of human beings and betrayals, i have just never witnessed it.Yumna betrayed me, betrayed Ahmad and most certainly betrayed herself....."Shaheeda"...My mum said..."Naam Umma"....i replied..."Ahmad is here to see you"....Umma said..."Umma dan Allah kice bana nan"....I said sounding furious...."da girmana nayi karya?"....Umma said sounding surprised by my words.

"Salamualaykum"....i said entering the parlor.."Waalaykisalam"....Ahmad replied with a smile...."Thanks for avoiding me"....he added.

"i have not been avoiding you"....i said with a laugh..."2weeks, 24 missed calls...7 messages....No reply to either and you have not been avoiding me?"...Ahmad said frowning..

"Actually...i ...i ... was going to...to...".i stammered....."Just came to check up on you and to make sure you are doing good"....Ahmad said and stood up.

I sat there like a statue, not sure what to say as i watched Ahmad leave the parlor.

I walked fast towards where he parked his car and was already about to enter and drive off..."Ahmad wait"....i said trying to catch my breath..."Do you have something to tell me?...Something you think i should know?"....Ahmad asked curiously.

I looked at Ahmad with so much pity, not sure what to tell him, not sure if i should tell him what Yumna said."Ahmad loves Yumna so much, how would he react when i tell him all she said"....i asked myself looking at him eye to eye.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages