We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 14 February 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 24

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 24

           ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

       *SHAHEEDA's POV*

I stood there like life has been forcefully pulled out of me.I looked at Ahmad with so much pity and blankness not knowing what to tell him or what to possibles say that would console him for what I'm about to tell him.

"You know you can tell me anything Shay, I'm a man fah karki manta..i can handle almost anything"....he said with a smile that almost melted my heart and almost moved me to tears.....

"I should have called you to tell you how things transpired between Yumna and i after the last visit, but Aaaa it would have broken you heart all over again"....i said looking at him pitifully..

"I don't love him anymore, Mujaheed is this and that, romantic and all...in kin isa ki maida gurbi na a wurin Ahmad...blah blah blah"....Ahmad said and i looked at him with surprise written all over my face....

"How did you know all this?"....i asked sounding so surprised....

"Yumna knows both of us...we have known eachother way before we knew what love is, she knows my weaknesses and she knows yours too, she knows you care about me and wouldn't tell me what you know would hurt me...She needed her message to be delivered and she needed it to be delivered fast and she knew you would hide some details to protect my feelings so she dialed my number while she was having that conversation with you and i heard everything for myself...every single word".....Ahmad said with a weak smile.

"Ahmad i just couldn't bring myself to......"to tell me what?"....Ahmad interrupted me..."to tell me i should have picked up her signals? To tell me i could have avoided this whole scenario if i had allowed her to stay gone eachtime she left me?...I didn't know it would get to this otherwise i would have saved us all this drama, but kinsan yadda Allah yake abinshi, it happened exactly the way Allah wanted it to happen and for a reason....i have made peace with Yumna's decisions and you should too".....Ahmad said looking at me with so much pity like i was the one whose heart was broken...

"I'm sorry Aaaaa...i made you love her"...i said in tears....."and you made me un-love her".....Ahmad said handing me an Oud scented handkerchief...."How?"....i asked wiping the tears.

"you made me realize i deserve someone way better..If you hadn't gone to see Yumna she wouldn't have dialed my number to make me hear all those stuff, and trust me Wallahi I'm not angry at her anymore, the heart wants what it wants and i hope she finds peace with that"...Ahmad said...

"I should go, you have a wedding to plan".....Ahmad said..."Whose?"....i asked a little confused....."Yumna's mana".....Ahmad said...."When is the wedding?".....i asked surprised..."Shay, when was the last time you listened to the radio, its all over the radio...AMBASSADOR blah blah blah getting his son married in a week".....Ahmad said.

"i have no business with Yumna and her dreaded wedding"....i said..."She is your best friend and she needs you"...Ahmad said...."I dont need her anymore"....i said...."Shay please, you will only make me feel bad if you cut all ties with her on my account, she was you best friend before she was my girlfriend and she should still be, please, be there for her for my sake...can you do that for me?"....Ahmad asked politely.

"I wish i could erase all she said about me taking her place if i am girl enough"....i said angrily....."The best of ideas come from the dumbest of places".....Ahmad said with a smile and entered his car...

"meaning?".....i asked almost about to sneeze...."Good bye Shay, sai munyi waya".....Ahmad said gave me a wink and drove off.

"The best of ideas come from the dumbest of places? What does that mean?".....i asked myself as i made my way into the house..

I rounded up all i was doing in the kitchen soon after Ahmad left and was about to change into my nightie when my phone rang..."Yumna"....i said as i looked at the caller's name on the screen...."Hello"....i said answering the call.....

"Shay dama namiji zai iya shiga tsakaninmu?".....Yumna said...."aa"...i replied...."So why have you been avoiding me?....i know i said some really awful things to you the other day, but i said it to get a point across to someone not because i wanted to hurt your feelings...i wanted Ahmad to hear them from me".....Yumna added.

"so you used me as a bait?Why didnt you just call me and tell him, why did you have to dial him up while we were conversing"....i said angrily.

"I'm sorry"...Yumna said calmly...."Ya wuce"....I replied...."You were here to see my 40 boxes of lefe and the wedding is next week, please be there please....i will send Mujaheed's driver with the IVs later i am too busy i would have dropped by myself"....Yumna said..

"Allah ya kaimu...Sai da safe"....i said and hung up...

I went to bed not knowing if i should go to the wedding or not...I should Since Ahmad begged me to, but i know this is dumb idea....but then again, Ahmad said the best of ideas come from the dumbest of places..

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages