We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 20 January 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 21

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 21

           ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

                   *YUMNA's POV*


I never realised how boring my life was until recently...I have to admit that i have been a good girl and have always stayed true to myself, but these days i feel like i am in prison , especially weekends..."Shay no longer has time for me, when I can't even think about her having time for me after the throw off we had yesterday"....i said to myself hitting my bed with one had and wearing an angry look.

"Sallamualaikum"....Shay said opening the door of my room....."Talk of the devil and the devil appears".....i said with a light smile...."Who were you talking about me with?"....Shay asked sitting on the bed......"No one fah"....i said...."Yauwa Shay, thank God you are here, i need you to take me out"....I said with a smile holding her both hands...."Out where"....Shay asked curiously....."Anywhere, i just need to get out of this house and yanxu in ba aiki ba i dont go out...Abba da Umma sun saka mun ido a cikin gidan nan, just tell them zan raka ki wani wuri, they trust you, and i need to see Emjay yau wallahi"...I said angrily.

"Well its a good thing they did, considering how much you have been rendezvousing round town with that Emjay guy"....Shay said blankly....."Shay did you come here to visit or to fight?".....i said angrily...."May be i came for both"....Shay said...I knew where this could head up to...I looked up at Shay, picked up my phone and started pressing the buttons.

"Yum, why? Ahmad loves you so much and doesnt deserve what you are doing to him, he has been patient with you, he has been there for you, you can't just push him away now like he is some piece of toy"....Shay said...."Yea that is the problem"....i said standing up from where i sat...

"That is the problem...I'm not happy with Ahmad anymore, i never really was, Emjay makes my soul boil, he brings out the fun person in me that has been locked out by Ahmad...Ahmad is nice and all but his holy holy is too much for my now wild personality....i was with Ahmad when i had no choice, no option, but now i do....Emjay is more fun to be around...trust me i never thought i could fall for him or like him, i hated him infact....but he was adamant, he kept chasing in romantic ways...sending me lunch to my office, sending expensive gifts to, caring for me like a princess, always ready to do as i say, buy gucci, valentino, versace, jimmy choo bags, shoes, watches, name it..ever ready to spend".....I said before Shay interrupted..

"oh so now its all about material things?...ai kuwa kinsan Ahmad ba matsiyaci bane..Ahmad would buy you all these things and more if you asked....His father is richer is as rich as yours, so what is the beefing and new found pride about?"....Shay shouted..

"Yes, dama i never said babban matsiyaci ne...never did...kawai dai we should always try to elevate our selves and not live on the same page....Emjay's father is by far richer than both our fathers combined, but ai ba kudin shi nace inaso ba, and shi basai na tambaya yake bani ba, he knows the right thing to do and he does it without me asking"....i claimed...."Well from the look of things that's exactly what you are after, the money and the fake care he is showing...Ahmad cared for you just as much, he spent for you just as much and he loved you even more...mene lefinshi?because he is too shy? Or it is because his work is Nigeria based and he doesn't need to be flying first class all the time? Because he believes bai dace ku dunga fita zuwa exotic places tare ba because of cultural, ethical and religious barriers? Is that why he is lacking?"...Shay said standing up from the bed...

"Shaheeda, wallahi wallahi bazan auri Ahmad bah, Mujaheed zan aura kiyi abunda kikaga dama...he is who i want, who my heart now beats for...who i crave...ai kema mace, in har kin damu kuma kin isa mace, ki maida gurbina a wajen Ahmad, kuma in har Ahmad ya cika namiji toh yayi kokarin cire ni a ranshi".....I said looking at her eye ball to eye ball...

"Yumna, ba baki nayi miki ba, amma you will regret this, you will regret treating Ahmad the way you did , Allah ba azalumun sarki bane, and Karma is very much real wallahi"....Shay said and worked out of the room angrily.

I smiled immediately Shay existed the room, i picked up my phone from where i kept it and ended the call....Yes i called Ahmad immediately i knew where Shaheeda was heading, i didnt need her to deliver the message, i wanted him to hear it himself, and i am sure he did..."19minutes 34 seconds....You have heard all i needed you to hear"....i said  to myself and throw the phone on the bed with a smiling face.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages