We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 12 December 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 18

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 18

            ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

Life has a way of introducing undesirable elements into our lives,some come as blessings,some as friends and others as foes, some are elevators and others as depressors, whatever they come as,they come for a purpose and for a reason.

Lupsy gave  our hotel address and room number to Emjay and couldn't resist coming to visit...."Guess who is here"....Lupsy said coming into the room with Emjay...."So early"...I blurted....."Hey Maryam"....Emjay said...."Hy you"...i said with a frown...."Thank God you are ready, emjay came to take us out"....Lupsy said sounding excited..."Out where?i thought its just me, you and other air hostesses having a day out"....I said with a blank expression....."Naden cancelled at the last minute,Mitalli said she had a spa appointment,Derek wants to go swimming,so I thought we should also do what we want since everyone is going solo".....Lupsy said.

"where are we going ladies"....Emjay asked...."Yumna where would you like to go?"....Lupsy asked..."i dont know you choose"....I said..."Surprise us"....Lupsy said...."Lets go"...Emjay said stepping out.

We were out all day...we went to the desert and Burj al arab and finally to a restaurant close to our hotel where we had dinner...."This food is wow"....Lupsy said...."Yea its nice"....i said with a smile...my phone suddenly started ringing and stood up to answer it...."Hello sweet"....i said upon answering the call....."C'mon Aaa ofcourse you know i miss you,i really cant wait to get back home"....i said happily......"ok call me when you are done"....i said and hung up happily.

"Never knew your smile could be this beautiful"....someone behind me said and I immediately turned to see who it could be...lo and behold,Emjay...."I dont know why you don't like me, kuma i am a likable person"....Emajy said calmly...."it that so?"....i said sarcastically....."ofcourse,you are the first girl i know who isnt tripping over me already"....Emjay said with pride...."Well I'm not everyone,just so you know"....i said and headed back to our table to finish my dessert.

"your friend doesn't like me"....Emajy said to Lupsy as he sat..."Really? Woow Yumna,thank you for showing this silly not all girls trip over him as he has always thought"....Lupsy said laughing...."She will like me eventually ,i know it"....Emjay said confidently...."i have to go back to the hotel,bacci nake ji...Night".....i said and left them there.

"Eventually my foot"....i said as i entered my room.....I had a long chat with Aaa after which i went to take a bath...I strolled into the room wearing a nightie when i heard a knock on the door..."Hey Lups"....i said opening the door...."Hy,so you are ready for bed already"....She said entering the room...."Yes i am,so tired wallahi"....i said shaking my wet hair...."here,Emjay wanted me to give you this"....she said handing me a small ice cream container"....i said collecting and dropping it on the table almost at the same time.

"Yumna,i know Mujaheed can be quiet annoying,but he is a nice guy,please try to like him"....Lupsy said sitting on the bed...."he's too full of himself and that's quiet annoying"....I said drying my hair with a hand dryer...."i know he is,but what do you expect from someone who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth, son of the ambassador of more than 5 countries within a period of 20 years,what do you expect?"....Lupsy said and I immediately dropped the hand dryer and turned to look at her.

I have always heard sons of rich men brag and feel on top of the world,and know i am also getting to know this side of the world i never knew before.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad 
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Fateemah,i have read episode 18 more than 18 times,pls post the next episode.i am a lover of your stories and a fan too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fateemah,i have read episode 18 more than 18 times,pls post the next episode.i am a lover of your stories and a fan too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hajiya Fatima, you have interesting story lines but just wished you could make it regular. Allah taimaka.

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages