We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 6 December 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 16

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (Haduwar mu) Episode 16

         ❣️Phateemah Taheer ❣️

I sat on my bed biting my lips as i decided on whether to call Ahmad and apologise to him or just ignore him.I had to admit it to myself that i missed him so much, i never knew he was that important to me until now i no longer get to talk to him,balle inyi mishi masifa for things he did not do.

I gathered up the courage and dialed his number and anxiously weighted for him to answer....."Sallamualaikum".....Ahmad said immediately he answered the call...."wallaikasalam".....i said and kept quiet,expecting him to say something else after that...."How have you been?"....i said nervously...."Alhamdulillah....you??"....he asked nicely......"I'm good...and I'm sorry"....i said.

Ahmad was quiet for about 40seconds before he finally spoke...."Dont be...I'm happy i got to know the real you kaffin muyi aure and honestly i don't think i would have been able to live with myself knowing i married a person I can't control,a person who feels her opinion is all that is important and that's it, a person who changes anytime she wants".....Ahmad said angrily....."What do you mean?do you mean i would have been a mistake,do you mean marrying me would have been a mistake?".....i asked sadly feeling like my world was crashing....

"Honestly yes....you changed from the person i knew, the person i fell in love with"....Aaa said...."Aaa I'm willing to make this work, i am...i'm willing to make things go back to the way they used to be".....i said in tears and in fear of losing him....."You are only saying that because you want us back,but i know you so well Maryam,the moment things go back to normal you will go back to the person you have chosen to become".....Ahmad said....

"Ahmad please,our wedding is in four months please don't do this to me,wallahi i mean it when i say I'm sorry".....i said in tears.

Ahmad kept quiet for about a minute without uttering a word...."Aaaa I'm sorry,and i mean it....i know i did alot of terrible things which i am sorry for....couples go through this all the time,especially when the marriages is fixed...Ahmad dan Allah ka yafe ni, and if i ever do this again na yadda ka barni,but please forgive me this time"....i said amidst tears..

"Allah ya yafe mana gaba daya".....Ahmad said after a moment of silence....."Thank you so much...i promise things would be different now,i promise"......i said with so much enthusiasm...."ya aiki"....i asked..."Alhamdulillah,how is yours?"......he asked calmly....."Alhamdulillah,we were given a break of three weeks after the training, i finished documentation three days again,my first flight is tomorrow".....i said happily...."for real?"....he asked sounding excited...."yea,i will be one of the crews for the tomorrow's flight to Ethiopia ,transit in Ethiopia and then from Ethiopia to Dubai"....i said happily...."interesting,so my wife would be traveling all the time even after marriage?"....Ahmad asked curiously.

"No,Abba made me promise him my crew career would be for only three months,so i have one month down already,two more to go...After that i would switch to being their ticketing officer".....i said....."Alhamdulillah...thanks to Abba"....Aaa said excitedly....."Why"....i asked laughing out loud..."because i wouldn't want you to be flying all the time,plus i wont accept my wife serving male passengers in the name of a job".....Ahmad said...."C'mon...jealous much"....i said and we both laughed...."if i had known earlier i would have bought a ticket just to fly with you".....Ahmad said...."And visa?".....i asked...."Oh no....hakane fah,dole ne sai inada visa"....Ahmad said laughing..

"You can see me off to the airport tomorrow"....i said nicely...."Sure what time?".....he asked...."3pm"....i replied..."See you then"....he said and hung up.

I really never knew how lucky i was to have Aaa until i thought i lost him,this time around I'm going to give all my all,because i have finally realised i really this, i want us to last.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages