We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 16 November 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 15

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 15

         ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

             *YUMNA's POV*

As the saying goes "you can't eat your cake as have it"...and that's exactly what I'm wishing for right now,eating my cake and having it....no one can deny the fact that.."You don't know what you have until you lose it"....but for me i knew what i had,i just never thought I'd lose it, and i guess now i have....

I have been angry for several days,so angry at Ahmad,but the more i think about it,the more i realise that its actually not his fault that this happened but mine,I expected too much,i never thought Ahmad would be able to stand up for himself, i admit i mistook his patience for weakness and that made me treat him less than he deserved to be treated.

I sat with a heavy heart on my bed,picked up my phone and dialed Shay's number...."Whatsup"....Shay said immediately she picked..."hey girlfriend, kwana biyu"....i replied...."yea"....She said carelessly...."Shay i messed up,I really really really messed and I don't know what to do?"....i said restlessly...."and it took you 10days to realise this?"....Shay said angrily..."c'mon Shay no judgements,i dont know what came over me and now i feel sorry for my actions"....i said..."well if you really do feel sorry then i guess you know who you should be saying this to?".....Shay said angrily.

"Why are you angry at me?"....i said to Shay..."Because you have hurt my best friend in ways you can't begin to imagine"....Shay said...."are you being fair by taking sides?am your best friend too".....i said angrily...."I'm taking the side of the person you hurt,you both are very dear to me,but considering yadda kike wulakanta Ahmad dole ne ya dau side dinshi"....Shay said angrily...

"Shay I'm sorry"....i said sadly..."Stop apologizing to me ,apologize to the person you hurt not me"...Shay said...."apologise on my behalf"....I said with my baby voice...."Wah???ni???ni asu wa dan wake a hotel??
Why would I apologize on your behalf when you were the one who made the mistake".....Shay said angrily....

"Shay please mana,you are my bestie fah atleast you should help me for best friendship sake,after all inda kara ai kwarton uwa uba ne".....I said so fast i could hardly catch my breath....."What is so hard in apologizing,telling him you are sorry".....Shay said...."My Ego Shay,it would hurt my Ego,my pride".....i said calmly and slowly....."for real??like for real Yum??you are choosing your Ego,your pride over Ahmad??Seriously??".....Shay said angrily...."No Shay i..."Yum...don't ".....Shay said interrupting me....."Do you even love Ahmad???Do you???"....Shay shouted at the top of her voice.

"Shay"....i said calmly...."i have to go,can't believe how selfish you are being"....Shay said and hung up.

The thought of being called selfish really hurt me,I know Shay is probably right,but would i really have to call Ahmad to make things right?how about my pride,my ego??

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages