We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 9 November 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 12

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 12

           ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

Being in a new place comes with this feeling of not belonging or that everyone else is looking at you...I got to the office and was offered a seat with fifteen ladies,all of whom were beautiful if i must admit...I began to think if beauty is a criterion for this kind of job,well i guess it is...."I'm damn beautiful too".....i said to myself adjusting my tarha (head wrap).

A guy in suit walked into the office and never said anything..he simply looked at the woman behind the desk and nodded..."this way please ma'ams"....he said.

Without hesitation we all followed him out of the office,he led us to a long corridor and at the end of the corridor was a door through which we made out and saw the airline bus awaiting us...We all entered the really cozy and luxurious bus and before i could snap out of the dream,we were in front of a tall building that read "Air hostess training institute "....God knows I would have seriously needed someone to pinch me to actually know if this was really happening had it not been for the lady who tapped me on the shoulder...."Let's go"....She said and i realised everyone else was out of the bus except for us.

We entered the building and met several other people,80% of whom were ladies seated in a huge well decorated well designed state of the art fully furnished room..."Welcome everyone...You have just arrived at the training institute,but your journey starts here...and for the next twenty one days you will be subjected to trainings that would enable you thrive in this job....look around you and say hello to your competition,some will hate you,some would love and help you,and so would push you over just so they can be at the top of your game,but importantly you have to know that love is what will unite you all,and as staffs of this airline,you should be united"....the instructor continued endlessly and my legs could hardly bear my weight.

"Are you as tired as i am?"....the lady next to me who talked to me earlier on in the bus said...."I could drop any minute".....i joked and we all laughed..."I'm Amina..but my friends call me Lupsy".....She said with a smile...."I'm maryam,but please call me  Yumna,Yum for short"....i said extending a hand....."you are  Nigerian right?".....She asked...."Yes i am,you?"...i asked....."Half-cast".....she replied with a smile...."oh lord i wish I'm one...belonging to two nations would really be great".....i asked smiling....it does have its perks,pros and cons"....She replied..

"So where are you are from?"....i asked curiously....."My mum is Nigerian"....She said and paused...."really?but you don't look Nigerian"....i exclaimed...."My dad is a Yemenist".....she added....."No wonder...you totally look like a Yemenist but definitely not Nigerian"....i said.

"And funny enough i spent most of my life in Nigeria...i only went to Yemen to see my dad's relatives,explains why i wasn't on the Nigerian flight.daga Yemen na wuto nan".....She replied..

"pick a peer with whom you'd share a room and move to the hostels...you will be attended to much later in the Evening while your training will begin tomorrow,there are registered sim cards awaiting you in your rooms but must be submitted at the end of your training..have a nice evening".....The lady said and Lupsy and i smiled at eachother before moving towards the hostel.

The rooms were really cozy and up to standard...I set my things aside and settled on the bed..I picked up my phone inserted the sim card switched it on and gave my parents a call..

I thought about calling Ahmad afterwards,but changed my mind...i layed my head on the pillow hoping to relief my body of the stress and slept off soon afterwards.

I woke up to the buzz of a new email on my phone..."Hey love,how was your flight?please do give me a call so i ll know you are ok....Yours always and forever...Aaa".....the email read...

I so badly wanted to call Aaa,but something in me stopped me from calling him and i really can't explain that...."Rough evening?".....Lupsy asked...."I'd say yes,but I'm actually the one making it rough for myself"....i said reluctantly...."Boyfriend issues"....Lupsy asked..."more like me issues"....i said sarcastically....."I know right.....

I couldn't sake off the thought of whether or not to call Aaa,most of all I couldn't understand my reason of treating him the way i am.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages