We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 9 November 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 14

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 14

          ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

           *SHAHEEDA's POV*

I got very angry,not only because of what Ahmad and Yumna hid from me but because of the way Yumna keeps treating Ahmad..I love Yumna and i love Ahmad too...They have been my best friends since we were teenagers,way before Yumna and Ahmad ever started dating...We shared almost everything with eachother,we have made sacrifices for eachother,for this to be happening to us now i really feel hurt.

I have no idea why Yumna treats Ahmad the way she does,and as her best friend i expected her to atleast explain things to me.Yumna loved Ahmad long before Ahmad ever started loving her,i made their relationship possible,i fixed what they have now,but sadly now i am the outsider,the stranger,the one they keep things from...

I remember clearly during our secondary school prom,Ahmad was in level two then and were in Ss3,Ahmad asked me if he could go to prom with me,knowing how Yumna felt about him, i told him to rather ask Yumna to which she clearly agreed because she was secretly crushing on him all that while, but we were still best of friends,we told eachother everything.

I got to know Ahmad through my mum,his mum happened to be my mum's best friend and as at then we also happened to be neighbors...Ahmad and i became close when he started teaching me Mathematics when i was in ss1,and then he was in ss3,same school with Yumna and i....

Yumna would come over everyday after school even though we lived a few streets away from eachother,but she would still come so Ahmad would coach us in Maths,it was our weak subject and it was his strongest.After Secondary's school,the bond was still there...i started noticing the changes in Yumna's behavior towards Ahmad,She became shy eachtime he came around...she would talk about him all the time and as at then we were in level 1 and Ahmad was in level 3...

I knew Ahmad liked Yumna and i also knew Yumna was falling for Ahmad,and i got Yumna to confess in a play of truth or dare game....Ahmad being the extremely shy guy that he is started acknowledging her love and reciprocated it,and that was the beginning of the journey that led to love,engagement and marriage in a few months.

I don't feel hurt because they tried to have a bit of privacy, but for Ahmad to not want to involve me because I am somewhat like a stranger, that hurts so much.

My ringing phone was what cut me off my thoughts....."Ahmad I'm not in the mood please"....I said immediately i answered the call...."Shay its not what you think,please".....Ahmad said...."What is it then?".....i said angrily....."Shay,i would never hurt you intentionally,i was just tired of dragging you in our messy relationship,i tell you almost everything,but this time around i decided to not tell you because i wanted us to fix our issues ourselves,i wanted things to work out on there own...Yumna and i might be getting married in a few months and we need to learn how to settle our differences between ourselves if we really want out marriage to work"....Ahmad said and i felt sorry for him.

"I wish i could,i wish i could talk sense into Yumna or atleast find out what is going on,but she wouldn't even talk to me or tell me whats wrong or what she is even thinking".....i said....

"i know shay,i do,amma wallahi ni i am over it already...I'm done trying to make things right between us...i have decided to end this relationship until Yumna decides otherwise...if she wants it to work out then i expect her to put same effort as me,otherwise Allah ya zaba mana mafi alkhairi".....Ahmad said.

"No Aaa you can't do this, things have gone fat between you two".....i said..."i have already,i told Yumna I'm done trying and she said i should go to hell and stay there"....Ahmad said angrily...

"She did?"....i asked sounding surprised...."Wallahi she did...I have been thinking about this for a long time now and i think that's whats best for us,Shay kona auri Yumna she ll never respect me as a husband,she always wants to be d head,the boss and marriages doesn't work that way"...Ahmad said

"Koma menene i know you guys will go through this,just be patient...i am sure she ll come back to you after she realises her mistake......"thats the old Yumna Shay,the Yumna who knows and admits when she's right,not this new Yumna who wants things to be done her way...Shay,please just promise me one thing".....Ahmad said.

"Anything for you Ahmad".....i said full of pity for him...."don't tell Yumna i told you anything,and don't make her apologize to me...leave her alone,allow her to figure things out herself..i want her to willingly realise her mistakes and do what she feels is right for her"....Ahmad said.

"definitely, i also want her to realise this on her own, i pray you guys work this out"....I said calmly...."thanks so much Shay,you have always been there and i really appreciate it,you the best best friend ever...i love you".....Ahmad said...."I love you too best friend and i pray things fall into place real fast"...I said and hung up.

"Yumna needs to realize her mistake and move pass this childishness of hers"....i said to myself.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages