We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 12

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 12

         ❤ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤

     *Ariana's POV*

I sat there blankly,looking at practically nothing..I could hear voices in my head,trying to convince me on what to do...I know i have been very prayerful about this,about my relationship with Fawwaz....Could this be the key???Could this be the solution to my problems ?Has God answered my prayers ?or is life throwing me on the route to get hurt again..

"Hello"....i said answering the call that just came through....."I'm coming".....i said and hung up..

I stood up,walked towards the mirror and looked straight into it..."Ya Allah,lead the way and light my path".....I said taking a deep breath.

I walked pass my mother in the parlor lost in thoughts i didnt even know she was there...."Ariana,ina zuwa da Magrib? (Where are going at this time?)....."Fawwaz came to see me i ll be inside in 30mins"....i said and walked towards the door...."Or wayyyy less than that"....i turned to say in a cranky voice....My mum just looked at me confused as i walked out the door.

Fawwaz leaned on his car,looking as dashing as always in a grey coloured Kaftan...as I approached him,the scent of his Oud sent chills to my nostrils all the way to y spines....

"Hey"....he said softly...."Hae i replied as i leaned on the car too..

Fawwaz looked blankly into the night skies,looked at his feet and then smiled...."Ok this is akward".....he said letting out a soft laugh....."Yeaaaa"....was all that could come out of my mouth.

"Arry,nothing i say now will justify what i did and what i made you go through...wallahi i know"....he said and paused..."but trust me when i say I'm sorry....like really very sorry...for all that i did,for all that happened and for all that i made you go through,if i could turn the hands of times i would make it different and make it up to you,I'm sorry and I'm going to try as hell to make it right this time"....Fawwaz said and sighed..

"Allah yasa"....i said and turned to walk away....."Aryy please,I'm sorry"....Fawwaz said...."Ok....we will see just how sorry you are...i have to go in...have a mid semester paper to finish"....i said and walked inside before he could say anything else.

I got inside and the first thing I did was to dial Israh up...."babe how far".....She said immediately she answered...."Yazo ne?(did he come?)"....She asked....."Yes he did,just left"...::i said squeezing my shoulders in....."Arrr...he is sorry...he called me after i left and he sounded really sorry..just give him a chance to make things right...we aren't really getting any younger,we have to be in serious relationships and settle down,if you break up before you find a new guy,get to know eachother and stuff it might take a while...Just do this for me please".....Israh said...

"Yes babes...you are right...but what if..."....."Stop the what ifs and be positive  please"......Israh said interrupting me...."Allah yasa mu dace"....i said..."Ameen night"....Israh said and i nodded and hung up.

I looked straight into the mirror and let out a deep sigh.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages