We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 14

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 14

     ❤ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤

*ARYAN’s POV*

I got to the office the next day feeling helpless, hopeless and dejected.I had already broken up with Yusriah the day before and i have no regrets for doing so.

Yusriah isnt the kind of person I’d want to spend the rest of my life with...No way.

“Hey there lover boy”....Fouad said walking into the office.....”i wish”....i said...”My life line crashed last night”....I added.

“Hey you look stressed out,what’s wrong?”....Fouad said pulling a chair and sitting down...”and what do you mean by your life line crashed last night?”....Fouad asked again....

“I broke up with Yusriah which I totally feel un-remorseful about”.....I said looking so pale.

“Well its what you wanted so why are you looking so pale?you should be happy knowing that nothing is standing in your way with Ariana”.....Fouad said smiling and tapping my shoulder....

“Ariana is back with her boyfriend, now i dont stand a chance anymore”....i said feeling my heart ache as the words left my mouth.

“Oh Allah”....Fouad said sighing....”I’m so sorry about that”....he added...”its owk,its life and these things happen”.....i said getting up..

“Are you leaving?”....Fouad asked....”yes i am....i need the day off,my head aches so bad”....i said and exited the office before he could reply.

I got home barely sanely...I parked my car in the driveway blocking the main exit into the house and i couldnt care more....The gateman watched as I slowly walked out of my car like a drunk and threw him the keys to park the car well.

I got into the sitting room and met my mother talking on the phone...Seeing her radiant face and how happy she looked gave me hope of being happy again...”Umma”....i said before sitting heavily on the chair...

“Aryan lafiya?are you ok?why are you back so early its barely 12pm”.....she said looking at the giant clock on the wall....

“I couldn’t stay at work Umma,i had to leave”.....i said....”but why ,is everything ok?....She asked

“Not really but i will tell you about it later ,right now my head really aches”....i said getting off the chair.

“You should rest,Allah ya sawwake”.....She said as she watched me leave for my room.

“I lost her”.....i said just before my phone started ringing.i answered with my eyes closed not even knowing who the caller was.

“Hey Evil Spawn”...she said and I immediately opened my eyes....”hey bellz”....i replied reluctantly....”are you owk?you sound weak”...Ariana said....”or are you sad that i wont give you my 💯% attention because Fawwaz is back?”.....She said laughing softly.

“May be i am”....I managed to say...”You both are very important to me and i will always have your time....plus this way you also get to spend more time with your actual girlfriend rather than with me”.....Ariana said frankly.

“We broke up, I couldn’t go on with her because......”i said and i kept quiet....”Whatttttt.Evil spawn why????because of what?”......Ariana asked....

“Nothing,it doesn’t really matter anymore”.....I said painfully....”it matters to me...anything that has to do with you matters to me, please tell me”.....Ariana begged....

Something in me kept telling me to tell her,that it might make a difference...I didnt get to have Ariana as my girlfriend,but Atleast i have her as a friend...Telling her how i feel about her might change all of that...and i wont be able to bear it...even if i will tell her definitely not now.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on “view web version” for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Please please continue... I'm so enjoying this❤❤❤😍! Aryan love don't worry Ariana will be yours forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please please continue... I'm so enjoying this❤❤❤😍! Aryan love don't worry Ariana will be yours forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages