We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 11

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 11

           ❤ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤

    *Ariana's POV*

I have never in my life felt this happy, free spirited and free minded...I have opened my heart and arms wide open to the many possibilities that might come my way....I stared reading a book Titled "My wedding My tragedy" and the story gave me hope for love...What is mine is mine,no need to stress...

I have gone wrong with so many relationships and i know one day i ll get it right with the right person....

"Madam your phone is ringing"....Isra said....I droped the dress i was holding on the bed and approached where Isra was laying looking at the phone's screen..."Who is it"....i asked..

"I will tell you after you tell me why you look so happy"...Isra said hidding the phone from me...."Qadr...Accepting Qadr now please give me the phone bani da kati yasin (dont have airtime to call back)"....i said screaming and Isra handed over the phone...

"F"....i read out...."Hello"...I said sitting on the edge of the bed a little bit confused.

               *FAWWAZ's POV*

Sometimes life hits you and hard too....Ariana and i have been dating for over a year now and never have i been faithful to her...I know sometimes I'm a jerk....No...all the time and she has been patient with me...I met this girl Laura and she really too my attention away from Ariana,until she broke my heart into pieces making me run back to Ariana...I need to fix things with Ariana,i said dialing her up...

"Hey".....i said immediately she answered after the phone rang for a while unanswered..."hello"....Ariana said on the other end..

"Ariana I'm sorry...i know i have been absent away from you,from us and I'm so sorry....And I'm 💯% willing to make it work out now...please give me a chance...i know i messed up...i know i hurt you...but let me make this right...i will be there at your house by 7pm...Please let me fix this"....i said...

"Ariana are you there?".....i asked when the silence became awkard..."Ok"....Ariana said and hung up.

             *ARIANA's POV*

I sat there glazing at basically nothing...i was confused..."Ariana whats wrong??Who died?"....Isra said sitting up right...."No one...Its Fawwaz".....I managed to say...."Well i know because i saw the Caller ID...What did he say".....Isra asked impatiently....."he's coming over to fix things...he's sorry blah blah blah"....I said..

"Thats amazing...its what we have been praying for yea???"....Israh said laughing...

"No....We have been praying for the best"....I said ...."Then may be thats why God brought him back"....Israh said..

"No....he ll only hurt me again...i know it"....i said walking towards the mirror and stared at myself inside it...."What if he won't....Ariana you wont know till you try....".....Isra insisted...."i have given up on us and i want to start afresh but you making me this do this..Israh if he hurts me it all on you because you are pushing me to do this".....I said with a serious look on my face....."Naji...and if it works out,you will do whatever i say"....Isra said and we both laughed.

I dont know what i am doing or about to do,i know i still love Fawwaz,just dont know if he is worth being given a second Chance.

*Hey lovelies,ever mentioned I'm a baker???Ok i am...Ff my business page on IG @Cremedelacreme_bakingsKn and get a 10% discount when you order with the code #TeeSeriesReader.,Order via my IG page...Send a DM or call the number on my bio....Birthday cakes,wedding cakes,Smal chops...got you covered....No deliveries outisde kano yet...but could be arranged*

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Hyyy
    Phatimah is ur book my wedding my tragedy on wattpad?

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages