We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 6

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 6

         ❤ *Phateemah Taheer*❤

Sometimes life fails us,or may be we fail ourselves, or may be our hearts fail us,because sometimes we sort after what we might not have no matter how hard we try, because its what makes us humans.

Sometimes i sit down and i tell myself the truth, or ask myself questions on what might be the truth....I dont know what life has in store for Fawwaz and i, but i know deep down in me i want us to end up together....irrespective of how i feel or might feel about Aryan..

"I told you you are in trouble"....Isra repeated...."Why do you think so?".....I asked not knowing if the words actually came out of my very own mouth or not....

"Did you realise you could possibly have feelings for Aryan?".....Isra said looking so serious and i couldnt help but laugh out loud...

"What.....have feelings for Aryan....he's my bestfriend"......i said laughing and Isra's face still looked so serious......"who are try so hard to convince?...me or yourself"......Isra said raising a brow...

"Just know what you are doing Ariana...you have a bf,he has a gf...dont get yourself into something you can't get out without getting hurt".....Isra said sounding so serious...

"Ok now I'm confused....what exactly do you mean?".....I asked looking so confused.....

"Ari you might fall for him if you haven't fallen already....but have you thought of what you will do if he doesn't love you back??That would be you breaking your own heart".....Isra said.

The look on Isra's face could totally tell how serious she was...my heart became so heavy i could literally feel the bitterness in my throat as i tried hard to swallow the lump in my throat....

"Come here you two".....Dr Azza said taking me off my thoughts......"Let this be the first and last time you would disrupt my class or you would keep taking my course from now till thy kingdom come...are we clear?"....She said with so much arrogance in her voice and left without waiting for any reply from either one of us.

"Na you sabi".....Isra said eyeing Dr Azza after she left...."Our next class is about to start...lets go".....Isra said dragging me along.

My mind was never in anything i did after that...The whole day seemed like a time machine to me..Like i was moving through time without even realising it...."Could Isra be right?Could all she said really happen?Do i really have feelings for Aryan?If i do would he love me back?....How about Fawwaz my bf and Yusriah his gf?".....I asked myself all the these questions as i sat on my bed feeling lifeless and sad...

The phone's ringtone was what brought me back to life...."Hey Aryan i said"....Sounding sad......"wow...Whats wrong with you?".....Aryan asked immediately...."Nothing fah...I'm fine"....I replied...."No you are not....you called me Aryan".....He said laughing a bit....

"Well isnt that your name?".....I said un-aware of how those words got out of my mouth......"You never call me by my name...What happened to calling me Evil spawn today?"....Aryan asked curiously...

"Aryan I'm really not in the mood...i need to go".....i said with so much attitude......"Ok Ari rest a bit i ll call you after Ishaa prayer may be by then you would be better,even if you are not my voice would make you feel better yeah??".....Aryan said...."No need...goodnight kawai".....i said and hung up without waiting for a reply..

I couldn't shake off the feeling of what could happen and how right Isra really was...."Oh my Allah....what do i do?...I love our friendship....as much as i think we are nothing but bffs,my heart knows there's more".....I whispered to myself as i slowly fell asleep.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages