We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 8

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 8

     ❤ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤

            *ARIANA's POV*

The truth and reality of life is only you can tell you the truth,the bitter truth...but in this case i failed to tell myself the bitter truth...

Isra might be annoying and a douche,but she was right...The closeness between Evil Spawn and i was really not normal....We talk everyday about random things, may be not about love related things but we talk,everyday.

I feel lonely and incomplete whenever he isn't there to talk or chat with,my heart skips a bit eachtime my phone rings hoping that it is him....Fawwaz's name appearing as the caller doesn't excite me anymore,what could this be???Could Isra ba right???Am I developing feelings for Evil Spawn???

My phone's ring tone was what brought me back to life,away from my thoughts..."Bellz please".....Aryan said immediately i answered the call..."Please what?".....i asked softly...."What is so important for you to say that koh Sallama baza ka mun ba".....I added..

"Sorry dear Sallamualaikum"....Aryan said...."Still angry with me?"....Aryan added...."and who said i was mad at you before?".....i asked laughing..."Bellz i know you so well...i can detect the slightest change in the tone of your voice and yesterday you hung up on me,something you never did before".....Aryan added.

"Evil Spawn I'm sorry...i was confused and angry,not at you...i just had some confusing thoughts and..."....i said stuttering...

"Confusing feelings about what???About how much you love me?"......Aryan said jokingly...."You wish"....i said laughing.

"Haba Bellz,falling for me wouldn't be the worst thing in the world...I'd make a great husband fah...grab the opportunity while the offer is still open".....Aryan said and we both laughed in unison.

"You know even if i ever ever ever ever fall for you you will never know".....i replied politely...."But why?...because i dont deserve to know?"......Aryan asked...."Kawai...i cant tell you"......I replied.

"C'mon Bellz,we tell eachother everything fah....and i am 💯 sure if you fall for me i ll fall for you immediately after".....Aryan said....."See you...as if you haven't fallen already".....I said laughing.

"You wish".....Aryan said......"Hah...keep denying"....i said laughing...."Ariana i wish i met you first...i wish i met you before Fawwaz did"....Aryan said and my heart skipped a bit.

I could feel the pain in my throat as i tried my swallow the saliva in my throat...Although i would never admit that i wish same...i wish i met him before he met Yusriah,and before i met Fawwaz...

"Hey did i say something wrong?".....Aryan asked...."Noooo fah,just lost In thoughts".....i said...."Of me koh???You dont have to miss me ai,I'm right here".....Aryan said laughing a bit....

"Miss you?....you wish"....i said laughing,even though in all honesty,even though he was right there talking to me,i was missing him...but i can never admit that....too much pride i guess...

"Too much pride".....Aryan said laughing...."wallahi its not pride,its not too much ego,its just who i am....i can try however hard i want to,but wallahi even if i ever ever ever fall in love with you, i ll never be able to tell you"....i said blankly.

"But why?....i would really love to know when you fall".....Aryan said with so much enthusiasm...."if i ever fall".....i said laughing...."Ariana please".....Aryan pleaded.....

These kind of conversations are what actually make the air mixed up with signals....Fawwaz and Yusriah are in the picture,the earlier we stop this the better..

"Aryan,let it go".....i said...."But Ariana......"Goodnight,Allah ya tashe mu lafiya (may God wake us up in good health)".....i said and hung up without waiting for him to reply...

They say all is fair in love and war,but i dont know what i feel for Aryan....Could i truly be developing feelings for him????...."I need to talk to Isra".....i said closing my eyes in fear.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages