We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 9

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 9

         ❤ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤

I have been restless, and scared...i was all night and i still am....."Whats up girlfriend.....Our lecture is not till 10am,why make me come to school 2hours before our lecture starts?"......Isra said looking a bit sleepy.

"Isra".....i said smiling a bit softly...."What you want to discuss had better be good for you to have woken me up so early"....Isra said still complaining.

"Isra i think I'm in trouble"....I said not sure if the right words came out of my mouth....."Really???okk lemme guess,you are 22,so you have passed the stage for teenage pregnancy, and we haven't even written exam yet,not to talk of results being posted...So what am i missing???......oh my God....are you being forced into marriage?".....Isra said sarcastically.

"Isra be serious,I'm in trouble...i think you might be right".....I said sounding so sad and looking at my feet...

"Well Sweetheart I'm always....but wait,Right about what exactly ?.....Isra asked looking a bit concerned....

"I think you might be right about Aryan and i....Could I possibly be developing feelings for him?".....i said about to cry.

"Oh sweetie,dont cry....why would you cry over this...I'm sorry if i said something to hurt your feelings,you should know i dont mean it and i was only joking".....Isra said giving me a hug...

"Its not just about what you said Es,it about how i am beginning to feel towards Aryan".....i said wiping a tear off my cheek with my thumb.....

"What do you mean how you feel?What do you feel?".....Isra asked..

"I think I'm developing feelings for Aryan"......i said rolling my eyes in annoyance...

"You think,or you know?......Isra asked raising a brow....."i think i may have feelings for him".....Isra sounding frustrated....

"Ariana i warned you...i told you this could happened...i warned you".....Isra said being so serious.

"Es,i know...by Allah i have no idea when all this started...we were just casual friends,i had no idea this would happen and when you were saying it i thought it was just you being the usual crazy you".....I said in tears.

"Ohk ohk,Alhamdulilah the school is practically empty and no one would see you in tears but please stop...stop being a baby over this....Here's what to do"....Isra said holding my both arms and sitting me down.

"First of all,clean those tears...i dont want to see them".....Isra said watching me wipe the tears off my face.

"This is messsed up Ari,it is....You can't develop feelings for Aryan,not now not ever because 1,he has a girlfriend and B you also have a boyfriend and 3,you dont even know how this guy feels about you,for all you know he takes you only as a friend....Whatever he says what he says it's out of friendship and nothing more...you know we girls are foolish....well not all girls actually because I'm not foolish...thats why I'm rare actually".....Isra said feeling herself,typical Isra....

"Ok back to the point....you have to let go of those feelings,the feelings are just beginning to develop so it shouldn't be that hard".....Isra said conclusively.

"But how do i do that".....I asked being Naive......"Stop talking to him,atleast for a few days....Answer when he calls and give him excuses,tell him you will call him back and dont....and 2,try as much as possible to spend time with Aryan,that would take your mind off Evil...whatever".....Isra said..

"Evil Spawn".....i said in low tone....."Ok whatever,give yourself a reason to hate him, let go of things that bring you memories of him,songs,pictures everything ".....Isra said making gesture with her hand...

"Ariana,he cannot know you have feelings for him...he mustn't know....you can't look like the girl having a one sided crush...you can't".....Isra said.

"Do this and we will be fine"....Isra added breathing fast....."You think"....i asked....."i know"....Isra replied.

"Thank you Es, i feel so relieved"....i said happily hugging her....

"I need coffee".....Isra said in a low tone..."Lets go get coffee then".....i said pulling her up.

I hope whatever i feel,whatever feelings i might be having goes away...i really need it to even though a part of me wish things were different.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages