We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 10

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 10

        ❤ *Phateemah Taheer*❤

         *Aryan's POV*

"Aryan you know you have been acting weird all week???Care to share?".....Fouad asked...."No I'm fine,just a bit confused about something".....I said scratching my face.

"Confused about something or about Ariana and Yusriah?".....Fouad said smirking....."Wait what?".....i said sounding surprised.

"yea yea i know..you confuse Yusriah with Ariana all the time,you are always glowing whenever Ariana calls,plus you call her more than Yusriah. All these i have noticed"....Fouad said putting on a serious face.

"i dont know why but all this is confusing and i really......"You really need to stop"....Fuoad said angrily interrupting me....

"You need to set boundaries...You need to decide what and who you want...You can't keep playing with the emotions of two girls...you cant keep confusing yourself...If Ariana is your friend then let her remain so,if you love Yusriah and want to marry her then wife her already,but all these back and forth isn't going to favour anyone...you will only get yourself hurt,and the two girls involved"......Fouad said angrily.

"Fouad you are my friend....When it comes to picking a wife i am really choosy and careful with details....Yusriah doesn't even respect me enough now,what more when we are married???She doesn't consider how i feel...She's so selfish and wants only what she wants"......I said sadly....

"And Ariana is the opposite?the solution?"....Fouad asked calmly....."Absolutely Fouad...I have my future to think about,my kids,my life...i want a wife that would respect my parents and my family and raise my kids well religiously and morally. I want a wife that i can play with...A wife that ll understand my happiness,my anger,my feelings....i want someone that would appreciate my little efforts....I want someone that would love me completely,my good and bad sides,my perfection and flaws".....I said getting off my seat and looking at the Crystal clear window shinig through the blinds.

"Aryan...you can make and correct alot of mistakes in life,but not who you marry...If you truly think Ariana is that wife material for you,break up with Yusriah,tell her the truth and then approach Ariana...Tell her how you feel...Stop playing all these games with either of them".....Fouad adviced.

"I will....but first i need to meet Ariana face to face".....I said not believing the words came out of my mouth....."Why? Just give her a call...Do you need to see her reaction when you tell her?".....Fouad asked looking perplexed.

"Noooo...not her reaction...I need her to see me face to face....I love Ariana even without meeting her,i doubt if she would ever love me without meeting me first".....I said looking straight at Fouad.

Fouad stood up from the seat he was sitted on and wasnt sure whether to remain standing or sit back down....."Wait let me get this straight....You mean you and Ariana have never met before not even once".....Fouad asked looking and sounding totally confused.

"No Fouad,we haven't....i met  Ariana on twitter during the Ramadan of this past year and what drew me to her were her posts...So sensible and educative...i sent her a direct message to which she replied....Started off as a joke until we exchanged numbers and started talking on phone....She honestly told me about her boyfriend and i about Yusriah...I have seen multiple pictures of her and she of me,but i need her to see the real life me".....I said giving a deep sigh.

"Wow...So She's has a bf still?....Fouad asked...."Yes,but last she told me the relationship hasn't being ok for a while,so i have that to my advantage plus i think Ariana also has feelings for me which she doesn't want to admit".....I said.

"Break up with Yusriah and try your luck man.....even if you don't get Ariana,you deserve better than Yusriah".....Fouad said and stepped out.

I sat by the edge of my desk and thought about all these...."Ariana you are the one...You have to be".....I said looking at the ray of sun peeping in through a path in the blinds.

*Hello readers,ever mentioned I'm a baker???Ok i am...Ff my business page on IG @Cremedelacreme_bakingsKn and get a 10% discount when you order with the code #TeeSeriesReader.,Order via my IG page...Send a DM or call the number....Birthday cakes,wedding cakes...got you covered....No deliveries outisde kano yet...but could be arranged*

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages