We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 7

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 7

         ❣Phateemah Taheer ❣
• ARYAN'S POV *

Good girls are hard to come by. The way this world has changed is really nothing home to write about.Our northern values and cultures have been driven out of our society by this so called thing wai shi civilization,yes other call it westernization, either ways i always feel delighted meeting the few girls i have come across that still have our northern cultures and values in them.
Ariana is one of those few. I met Ariana on twitter...modern day cliché yeah?..i know...i wont say her posts were what attracted me to her because i cant say specifically what really got my attention.somehow somehow we found our way into each other's dm (direct message)...
Ariana and i gradually began to know eachother and not a day went by that we don't chat or talk on phone.... Ariana is an amazing girl and has never been rude to me,not even until today.
Knowing Ariana so well means understanding her mood...being close to her made it easy for me to detect even the slightest change in ther tone of her voice...."what could be wrong?what is Ariana hiding from me?why did she hang up on me?"....i asked myself as i dropped the phone on the the sit next to me...."Aryan lafiya (are you ok)?'....my friend Fouad asked...."not really?Ariana just did something she has never done before and i know this is so unlike her"....i answered sounding pretty worried.
"Aryan the way you and this girl are going isn't healthy for you both"....Fouad said...."what do you mean?".....i asked curiously..."see how furious you are just because she hung up on you".....Fouad said....."yes because its so unlike her"....i answered....."noooo...thats not it..whatever is going on between you and her just know there's Yusriah".....Fouad said and i smirked.
"are you serious?what has Yusriah got to do with any of this?".....i asked looking confused...."she is your girlfriend and you should rememeber that"....Fouad said...
"Ariana is my friend..my best friend and thats all"....i said laughing....."oh yeaa...ni kuma fah? (what about me?)....your idiot?".....Fouad said and i bursted into laugher..."Chill dude...your are my brother"....i said to make him feel better.
I dropped off  Fouad at home and headed straight home... dialing Ariana's number was the first thing i did immediately i got to my room...Even after seeing several missed calls from Yusriah, the first person that crossed my mind was Ariana...."hello"....i said immediately she answered the phone..."Bellz whats wrong?".....i said immediately after...
"nothing fah...i just had a bad and want to be left alone thats all"....she said bluntly...."want to talk about it?"....i asked nicely..."No"...she replied..."i have to go...Allah ya tashe mu lafiya  (May Allah wake us in good health)"....she said..."Amin"....i replied and she hung up immediately i answered.
The more i try to understand life the harder it gets for me....My phone rang and that drove me out of my wild thoughts of Ariana....."Yusriah"....i said immediately i answered....."bakaga missed ena bane (didn't you see my missed call)"....she asked immediately...."haba ( oh no) Yusriah...we haven't talked all day, i know i should have called you back immediately i saw your missed call but atleast kya bari mu gaisa kaffin ki juye mun wuta (atleast say hello before complaining)"......i said sounding depressed.
"if you wanted to say hello you would have called back when you saw my missed calls"....she added...."i'm sorry...how was your day?"....i asked trying to be manly....."qalau ( fine)..."....she said bluntly....."what would you be doing tomorrow?"....she asked..."nothing much just going to work and straight home after that"....i replied...."ohk great, dama wanted to know so  ill ask you to pick me on your way back from work to a friend's...would you be able to take me by home by like 10pm?"....she said sounding so controlling...
"Allah ya kaimu (may Allah make us witness it)"...i said relunctantly...."toh"...she said and hung up without even bothering to say thank you or atleast Amin.
I tossed my phone aside and pondered over what Fouad said ealier on...May be there's more to my relationship with Ariana than friendship....but even if there is.....i wouldn't blame myself...Ariana is everything i want and more....Yusriah is just so complicated and i wish i met Ariana first, but even if i did she has a boyfriend and could possibly never feel the same way i do...
"oh my Allah....choose what is best for me"....i said falling onto my bed.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com
for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages