We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 14 February 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 5

*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 5

         ❤ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤

No encounter is a waste,if it did teach you how to grow,it atleast thought something you needed to grow.

"Who is the second loser mah?".....Isra said trying to remember....."Mummy mummy".....i said and we both laughed out loud....."Yes...Mummy mummy idiot en nan".....Isra said...."Language".....i said rolling my eyes at her.

"Whatever....You dumped him...who cares what i call him...Anyway...tell more".....Isra said and i laughed.

"Well that's both annoying and funny....."i said and my phone started to ring....."Of all the times for Evil Spawn to call it had to be now".....Isra said angrily.

"May be ma bashi bane (it isnt him)"....i said searching for my phone in my bag...."I can swear and hope to die its him"....Isra said angrily...."Ai kuwa (yea it is)"....i said smiling at my phone.

"Dump him already too".....Isra yelled...."Not my boyfriend".....i yelled back...

"Back to you"....i said walking back to Isra...."What he dumped you already ?".....Isra asked trying to sound sarcastic...

"Said would call back later".....i said sitting down....."Ku kuka sani dai (its you both that know)".....Isra said...."Oya tell me"....Isra added.

"yea mummy mummy".....I said sitting up right...."I met him through a friend,at first we were just friends...and then he started telling me what kind of wife he wanted and I qualify for all he was looking for in a wife...i was 18..I laughed and said 'dude...I'm 18 Waye zai mun aure yanxu?....besides you are actually not my type'".....i said mimicking the voice I actually used then and Isra laughed out like there was no tomorrow.

"Baki da kyau kawata (You wicked my friend".....Isra said giving me a high five...."So how did you fall for the loser"....Isra asked....

"C'mon he isnt a loser....just someone it never worked out with....i disliked him at first but with time i got to know the kind of person he was...unlike most guys i know wallahi he is so nice,so gentle,so patient....he just talks about his mum wayyyyyhh too much.....Mummy this mummy that...and when he approached his mum with our relationship she declined...saying he had to earn a Master's degree first....i have never been a fan of distant relationships so i knew i had to end it with him....he felt the same way because he knew even after his Masters his mum would still choose a wife for him...he didn't quite figure out how to tell me because he really loved me,but I understood and it made me respect him even more for choosing to honor his mother's wish and i told him i was over him and he could go for all i cared....i didnt want him to, but I pretended it didn't matter whether he left or not because i wanted to make it easy for him....i knew his mum never liked me....and so i broke up with him and surprisingly walahi i felt relieved, i felt light like nothing happened"......I concluded with a sigh...

"Respect him for what??for the fact that he didn't stand up for what he wanted?for you?for your love?"......Isra said angrily.....

"He was just obeying his mum".....I said calmly....."See this one....i hope that wasn't you being gullible....how sure are that his mum was the brain behind all of  that shit and not him???may be ma his mum never knew you existed"....Isra said and i laughed out loud..

"She knew...because severally when we were on the phone I'd hear her saying 'baku da aiki sai waya (dont you have other things to do)...ita Ariana take ko wa bata aiki ne a gidansu??bata taya mamanta girki ne sai aiki waya (doesn't she help her mother with house chores?) oya get off that phone and go to the ATM for me'....He always apologized for it but eventually immediately his mum comes with her tantrums when we are talking on phone he simply ended the call so i didn't have to hear what she has to say"......i said sadly...

"Ayyah...har ya ban tausayi (i pity him).....Some mothers mah sai a slow fah".....Isra said...

"Destiny....she was the obstacle Allah placed in our paths so we wouldn't be together because Allah has bigger plans for me...he gave me Fawwaz....If i had married him i would have met Fawwaz and I definitely wouldn't have met evil spawn".....i said.....Smiling broadly....

"So Evil Spawn is not more important than Fawwaz?"......Isra asked raising a brow......

"Aryan....dont call him Evil Spawn that name is for me alone".....i said trying to avoid her question.

"Okay whatever but you still haven't answered my question".....Isra said looking at me suspiciously...

"They are both important to me....Aryan is my bestfriend,Fawwaz is my boyfriend....they both mean a lot to me".....I said calmly...

"I know they both do,but dole akwai wanda yafi wani (but one has to be more important than the other....So explain".....Isra said looking too serious....

"Aryan is always there for me,he listens to my crap,consoles me when i cry,advise me when i need it, reminds of my deen and how to accept Qadr,he just is the best of the best friends i have ever had".....I said with so much enthusiasm...

"And Fawwaz"....Isra asked.....

"Is my boyfriend".....i said...

"Thats it?Fawwaz is your boyfriend and thats it???"......

At that point....i got stuck on what to tell Isra....She is persistent and oh my Allah so annoying , but i know she means well...at that point I just lost my voice..

"Ariana....you are in trouble".....Isra said looking so serious and my heart skipped a beat..

*Hello readers,ever mentioned I'm a baker???Ok i am...Ff my business page on IG @Cremedelacreme_bakingsKn and get a 10% discount when you order with the code #TeeSeriesReader.,Order via my IG page...Send a DM or call the number....Birthday cakes,wedding cakes...got you covered....No deliveries outisde kano yet...but could be arranged*

Next Episode coming soon.
For more Stories,facts and updates,follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages