We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 13 June 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 15

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 15

        ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤️

    *ARYAN's POV*

Time they say heal all wounds....I have never really belived in that saying till now.

I wanted Ariana so bad....."Yusriah was the reason I didn't make a move sooner, and by the time i left Yusriah it was too late for Ariana and i".....i said to my cousin Sudais who came to visit.

"I know man, and from the way you kept taking about her i taught she knew already how you felt about her".....Sudais said.

"She didn't, but I'm ok now...time has healed my wounds...Its been almost 2months now and i feel totally over her".....i said calmly.

"Are you sure.....so you if Ariana were to come back now you wouldn't gladly accept?"......Sudais asked smirking.

"I would mana, definitely....She's a rare girl to come by...but i need to accept that she's gone...we are no longer as close as we used to be...We go weeks without talking and I understand it"....i said sadly.

"It is well"....Sudais said getting up...."ba dai tafiya ba (leaving so soon?)"......i said looking at him...."Its late, i have to go home before Umma (mother) starts calling"....Sudais replied.

"Maama's boy".....i said and we both laughed in Unison...

Sudais and i walked to the sitting room where my mother was seated paying close attention to the news....Our footsteps were what made her take her eyes off the TV screen.

"Sudais,leaving so soon?".....My mum said as she looked at him..."Yes mama, Umma would be worried if i stayed longer".....Sudais said.

"You and this Umma, you know you both are old enough to be married yea??We want to see little babies running round this house in no time".....She said and we all laughed...."No I'm serious fah....its high time you both told eachother the truth...You are age mates, 27 years....and you have both secured jobs Alhamdulilah, I dont know what else you are waiting for when your Friends have kids already".....Mama said this time more serious...

"Time will come mama, keep praying for us"....Sudais said...."Because we don't even have girlfriends mama, the ladies keep running away"......Sudais added and we both laughed.

"Don't worry i will find you both good and  beautiful girls soon enough....I'm tired of seeing you both around me".....Mama said jokingly and we laughed once again....

"Any girl you choose mama...i ll be on my way"....Sudais said....

"Ok dear regards to your mother for me"....Mama said and sudais left.

We stepped outside and stood by Sudais' car and began to converse..."are you serious about mama choosing a wife for us"....I asked looking so serious...

"Wallahi i am...trust me I'm too shy to even approach ladies wallahi....With this shyness it will take a while before i can find a girl"....Sudais said.

"I'm way better than you"....i said and we both laughed.

"Say me well to Aunt".....i said.

"I will"....Sudais replied and sped off, leaving me to think about how its not such a bad idea to get a wife chosen for me.

Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages