We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 13 June 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 17

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT Episode 17*
   
         * ❤️Phateemah Taheer ❤️*

*Aryan's POV*

Life doesn't take away all choices from you, if it doesn't give you what you what,it atleast gives you what you need.

"I think thats whats best for me right now"......I said to my mother.

"I'm not saying you shouldn't go for masters or anything...But maganar Aure fah?....Aryan you are 27,soon to be 28...and you have a well paying job...i really want to see my grand kids....Can't you go for masters after your marriage?"......Mama said sounding concerned.

"Mama that was my plan,to go for masters after marriage, but i don't have anyone Mama....The girl i wanted has someone else in her life....I have never met her in person amma she's everything i want in a wife....I dont want her beauty, or anything, infact i dont even know if she is beautiful....all i know is her voice, and her attitude,and her morals, and her self discipline....Thats what attracted me to her...and she has someone else, rather than wait to meet someone else i think its better to go for masters din....Its just 18months mama, before you know it i will be done"......I said to Mama sounding so emotional.

"You are right kuma...but what about your job".....Mama asked yet again.

"My employees have been pushing me to go for Masters dama, to get more knowledge to apply to the work i do...I am good at my job and no one does it like i do....Infact i gave it a thought before and even applied, then i met the girl i told you about and i didnt feel like leaving, so last night i got an email with my admission letter and other details....I showed it to the MD today and he was delighted....so mama i think this is what i need"......I said conclusively.

"Its ok wallahi....anything you want as long as it is not bad or forbidden you know i will always support you".....Mama said.

"Thank you mama".....i replied with a faint smile.

"Aryan don't bother yourself about anything,anything thats meant to be your will be in due time....Just have faith, and Allah will bring you a girl like her or even better"....Mama said..

"in shaa Allah mama"......I said and my phone started ringing before i could shut my mouth.

"Sudais".....I said getting up from where i was sitted and heading to my room, shitting the door behind me.

"Spoken to mama yet?"......Sudais asked.

"Yes i did and Alhamdulillah she agreed".....i said to him.

"Aryan leaving isnt your only option".....Sudais said.

"Yes it is....Ariana is probably getting married and while i wait around to meet another girl,its better i go for Masters"......I said to Sudais not sure if it was the right thing to say or not.

"You don't know if she is getting married or not, for all you know she could break up with that guy and be with you"....Sudais said.

"I don't think so....She loves him so much...So much that ko yaya sukai fada sai ta fara kuka (she cries whenever they have a misunderstanding)"......I said with the words breaking my heart.

"Will you tell her you are leaving???Atleast let her know how you feel before you go".....Sudais suggested.

"There's no point....i will just leave her a message".....I replied.

"You still leaving in 3days?".....Sudais asked.

"Yes, there's no point in extending it since i have the official documents,Student Visa and approval from the Company....I'm about to purchase my tickets online"......I said.

"Alright bro....Will take you to the airport then"....Sudais said.

"Thanks bro".....i said and hung up.

I sighed, not of relief, but on the huge burden i am bearing....I don't regret leaving Yusriah even i bit, i just regret not tell Ariana how i feel earlier.

May be its all for the best.


Next Episode coming soon.

For more Stories,news and updates.

Visit www.Phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com


Or follow @phateemah_taheer on wattpad and instagram.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages