We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 13 June 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 16

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 16

          ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤️

     *ARIANA's POV*

Being happy makes you forget you have ever been hurt...All the pain, all the tears, all the tension goes away with time.

"Please Ary, its your birthday atleast let me take you out to celebrate"...Fawwaz pleaded....

"I will, but call my mum and ask her first, if she lets us fine and good i have no objection...but I can't ask her because i know the answer is no".....i said calmly.

"Forget it...thats one problem i have with you....All my friends get to go out and have fun with their girlfriends and their friends but you, you are too strange and old fashioned sometimes wallahi".....Fawwaz shouted, making his voice echo in my head as i pull the phone a bit far from my ear.

"Really, is that what you will say just because......."Just because what?...how can you tell me to ask your mom when you know clearly that I can't"......Fawwaz said interrupting me.

"I hate feeling as though i am doing something wrong by sneaking out without asking my parents".....i said almost tearing up..

"You know what, do what you want, and i will do same"......Fawwaz said and hung up.

I could feel my heart practically boiling, i could hear Shaydan literally telling me to go....Just one outing....Wouldn't hurt...

Out of nowhere i heard my mum calling me from the kitchen....i ran the stairs to the kitchen where my mum was telling our cook what to make for dinner.

"Ariana its your birthday tomorrow any plans?".....My mum asked..I stared at my bare feet, looking confused....
"What happened? Why do you look like you are angry?".....Umma asked walking to the parlour.

"Nothing, I don't even feel like celebrating my birthday this year".....i said sadly...."I know Ariana, i know the feeling...birthdays are a symbol that we are growing older, last year by this time i prayed and hoped that by this time you will be happily married and celebrate in your own home with your husband".....Umma said and my heart skipped a beat.

"Ariana you are not a baby anymore...you are getting to your final year in school...and your younger sister is also growing, she's getting to level 3 now, you both can't live with us forever....you need to tell Fawwaz to tell his parents to make things official if truly he is serious about you".....Umma said and it felt as though the walls were crumbling down on me. I sat there lifeless as Umma left the parlour.

I ran straight to my room so confused and in tears...."oh my Allah".....was all i could say...Could my day get any worse?


Next Episode coming soon.
For more stories,facts and updates, follow @Phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateema_taheer on twitter, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

for so much more...Click on "view web version" for older posts.


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages