We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 13 June 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 20

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT Episode 20*

        ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤️

Girls day out sounded like a perfect idea until Israh's new misery guy got involved.....I don't know how Israh would react when she finds out i gave him her number.

"But i could take all the glory and more if things work out between them".......I said to and smiled into the mirror.

"I will drive so i will be safe"......I said Snatching the keys from Nadia's hands.

"You will be safer with me, but ok".....Nadia said jumping to the back seat.

Israh sat in front with and it was gist all the way.

We got to the Creamry (ice cream shop) shortly and got a table of 4.

"Why table for 4 and not 3?"......Isra yelled.

"Because the tables have chairs in even numbers, and you will be having a guest,remember"......Nadia said rolling her eyes and being her usual sarcastic self.

Our ice cream flavours came with Chicken wings to accompany them and chips.

Israh's mind was totally by the security guard who opens and closes the door for customers....The first question she asks eachtime the door opens is "Could that be him".

Nadia did the answering...."Noooo, that one is too short"......"Thats one, too tall"......."Nahhhh too slim"......"a bit too rugged"....."oh this one will pass".....She finally said and we all turned to look who finally passsed.

I recognized him from a distance....Cute smile, pink lips, the talk figure, narrow white eyes,neat and trimmed beards and an amazing Kaftan to add to all that goodness.

The guy walked towards us, smiling so smartly.

"Salamualaikum".....He said to us and Israh almost choked.

"Hi"......Nadia replied smiling so innocently.

"Hi there, may i seat".....He asked nicely.

"Sure"......Nadia said pulling the seat next to Israh for him.

"I'm Areef....and I'm afraid I'm your sucker".....He said to Israh Shyly.

"Oh i see".....Israh said sounding unsure of what she should have said.

"I like you already, if she says no, i can marry you tonight"......Nadia said jokingly and we all laughed.

"I like you too"....Areef said to Nadia and Israh threw an eye at Nadia.

"Easy there princessa, we are all joking".....Nadia said and we all laughed again.

"Hi"....Areef said looking directly at me.

"Hae....Nice to meet you, again".....I said and Nadia and Israh turned sharply to look at me.

"You have met before??? You are the misery girl who gave him my number?".....Israh said looking a bit serious.

"Oh I'm sorry i kinda forced her to....So sorry about that".....Areef said so softly, and sweetly too.

"Its ok, if she's mad i will take you"....:Nadia said again and they all laughed.

"So Areef, a brief introduction please, i need to screen you first"......Nadia added.

"Yea sure, i am Areefullah by name....Most people call me Areef......I am en Entrepreneur....I used to work for my dad, but i decided to find my own footing and do something i am passionate about, which is why i started my own brand...I export Agricultural products to China and other Asian Countries, so i kind of travel alot, but i dont mind because i love travelling.....I have a first degree and a Masters in Business Admin, i live here in Kano sometimes, but my parents are Lagos based".....Areef said.

"Nice"......Nadia said....."Sis"....:She called out to Israh....."uhum".....Israh said...."How far,in or out???Can i take him?".......Nadia asked and they all laughed again.

"However you see it"....Israh said and sipped from the glass of water next to her.....and we laughed again.

"Ok i need to go get sometimes from the mall, i guess i will pick you girls in an hour".....Nadia said getting up.

"Alright, drop me at the Saloon too, i need a hair wash, pick me up on your way back from the mall and we will pick Israh together"......I said getting up too.

"Ok better, it will give these two time to talk and bond".....Nadia said smiling.

Nadia and I left Israh and Areef to talk, i really hope things go great between them, atleast one of the three of us should be happy right now, i really hope Israh likes Areef in return, because i like him for her and i hope they end up together.



Next Episode coming soon.

For more Stories,news and updates.

Visit www.Phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com


Or follow @phateemah_taheer on wattpad and instagram.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages