We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 13 June 2019

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 19

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

*WORTH THE WAIT Episode 19*

         ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤️


The more i prayed and believed that what is mine will find a way of reaching  me and what left me was never mine to begin with, the more i find inner peace.

Its been two days since my outing with Isra and ever since i have been feeling refreshed.

I sat on the Sofa watching Game of Thrones on my laptop when i heard the door open, i paused the movie and looked at the door only to see Isra and her mum walking in.

My mum walked down the stairs almost immediately cheering them in...."Haba Hajiya you didnt have to come yourself ai".....My mother said.

"Nooo i had to because i want to lecture both Israh and Ariana....and yes, Nadia , where is she?".....i got up and greeted Israh's mum still looking confused..

"Whats going on?".....i asked looking Perplexed.

"Nothing dear, Israh's mother is traveling for a few days and Israh insisted on staying with us for a few days".....My mother said smiling.

"Yayyyyyy....Full house...it will be so much fun"......Nadia said running to hug Isra.

"No outings,no fighting,no gossiping please".....Israh's mother said and we all laughed in Unison and walked her out the door.

Nadia,Isra and i spent the rest of the evening gisting about movies, instagram slayers, cute insta couples and the type of Husbands we would love to marry, our single lives and joked about how sometimes it was better to be single than to be with people who got us upset,with bizarre demands and no intention of marrying us.

"We should have a ladies day out tomorrow,school is on holiday and its killing me sitting at home all day".....Nadia said and we nodded in agreement.

Israh's phone rang almost immediately....She glanced at it and turned it upside down and hissed hard.

"Do you realise you have been avoiding a call all morning?".....Nadia said looking strangely at Israh.

"Yea i kinda noticed too".....I said clearing my throat.

"Some random guy bugging me with calls....I dont know him and he is insisting we meet...What if he is a kidnapper???He said some misery girl gave him my number"......Israh said and my eyes widened a bit.

"Ok,how about since we are having a girls' day out tomorrow you can tell him to come meet us in the restaurant we are going to,its not like he can kidnap you in front of us"......Nadia suggested.

"Great idea"......i said immediately.

"Ok Allah ya kaimu".....Israh said.

We then decided to watch Gossip girl till we all fell asleep,eachone of us anticipating the next day eagerly.

Next Episode coming soon.

For more Stories,news and updates.

Visit www.Phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com


Or follow @phateemah_taheer on wattpad and instagram.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages