We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 2 March 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 26

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 26

          ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

          *Shaheeda's POV*

Nothing is more terrifying than forgetting what someone special was like...It hurts so bad when you watch people you once loved turn into a shadow of themselves.It hurts that Yumna is no longer the sweet childhood friend i loved and adored....She is completely different....I was her only friend while growing up so I can't even pin her change in attitude on bad company..

"you have been quiet throughout the ride home"....Aaaa said pulling over at our drive way...."Have i"...i asked with a grin....."ofcourse"....Ahmad said with a smile....."Shay i need to tell you something"......Ahmad said stammering.....

"ok"....i said turning sharply to look at him...."But before then,i want you to know no one has the power to intimidate you unless you give them the will to".....Aaaa said wisely...

"What do you mean"....i asked nervously....

"I saw you talking to Yumna earlier at the airport, i dont know what you talked about because i was watching from a distance, but i know what it is she said, is hitting you hard...Don't ever let Yumna get to you...She has a way of getting what she wants, always, but i want you to know what she thinks or says doesn't matter".....Ahmad said and paused.

"She said".....i began to talk before Ahmad interrupted me...."I don't care what she said...i really don't...as far as i am concerned Yumna is a story for the gods,long forgotten,she doesn't matter to me anymore and she means nothing to me,so whatever she had to say to you doesn't matter to me, i know its nothing good, she makes people feel little about themselves, making her and only her seem like the only capable and sensible person in a room".....Ahmad said and sighed.

"You just made my day...what she said was really getting to me and I'm happy i have someone like you to make me realise these things...Thanks Aaaa".....i said with a smile.

"I'm glad you are ok now"....He said with a super amazing smile I couldn't help but notice...."I should go, mama na jirana, we have something we need to finalize today wallahi".....Ahmad said and turned to enter his car...

"Ok, but hold on".....i said and Ahmad turned to look at me....."What is it you said you wanted to tell me?"...i asked curiously.....

"i am getting married Shay".....Ahmad said and i could hear my heartbeats getting more rapid....."You...You .....uuu....are?"....i asked stammering...

"Yes Shay, its about time dont you think?".....Ahmad asked....."I lost my bestie and you replaced her, i was ok because i had you....how am i suppose to cope alone now?...how?..."I said almost in tears.....

"Subhannallah you wont lose me Shay,never i promise...i am still your best friend and i will always be...i was your best friend since you were 7 and i was 10, what makes you think things would change".....Ahmad said sounding concerned.

"Everyone changes after marriage, everything changes after marriage...You will have time only for your wife, she might get uncomfortable with me and when the kids come all the time you have in the world would be for them...She will be your wife, your life time companion,your partner and your new best friend".....i said literally crying..

"C'mon Shay"....Ahmad said laughing out loud....."I don't need a new best friend when i have you....Mama and i have been talking for weeks and she even asked your Mum for her opinion and she gave a go ahead, the problem is from me right now and i need to solve that problem today".....Ahmad said sounding worried.

"You dont have to marry her if you don't love her".....i said wiping my face with the back of my hand....

"Shay you have been there for me ever since we were kids, you were always my pillar of support,you never judged me or made me feel inferior, you correct me when i am wrong and fight my battles when I'm helpless....i needed you for all those hard times and i need you now...i need you to help me get married".....Ahmad said softly with eyes filled with love and care...

"How? You know I'd do anything for you....i don't want to sound selfish...i hate that you are getting married and leaving me, but it'd selfish of me to stop you...so tell me how i can help my gwauro bestie get hitched"....i asked with a soft smile......

"Help me get married by marrying me Shay....I told my mum and she has never been happier....i hate that it took me this long to realise you have always been the one made for me....please please say yes".....Ahmad said pleading so hard.

Omg...omg....i stood there like a statue, emotionless and almost feeling life less.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages