We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 31 March 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 30 SEASON FINAL

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) EPISODE 30 *Season 6 finale*

              ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

*Its been a long ride,it really has been and i have loved every moment of it...I have loved the comments,the likes,the followers,the love,the support,the prayers, the criticism and the ups&downs....Like a joke i started e-novels with “Tears of betrayal” and then “Regrets” and “In-Laws” then “My wedding My tragedy”,Married to a stranger” and now “Love at first flight”....It started like a joke but i grew to love the readers base....with over 45,000 readers on Wattpad , all i can say is thank you....but LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT is the stop,its a break....i hate disappointing my readers by taking weeks to posts and that is because i am a bit busy trying to figure out my life....Alhamdulillah i am a graduate now and i need time to pursue and focus on my career....and with that i am introducing REAL LIFE REAL STORIES....a short real life story i will be posting everytime i get the chance to...To get featured, to tell your real stories to the world, check for my contact details 👇 below....THANK YOU....and its been a journey worthwhile.

***************************************

                *Ahmad’s POV*

As humans,no matter how bad a situation is or what a person did the fact still remains the heart wants what it wants....

Once upon a time i loved Yumna with my whole life,my whole being....With what is happening to her I can’t help but feel pity for her....”Don’t go”.....i said holding Shay back.....”Seems like you guys need some sort of privacy”.....Shay said angrily...

“No we don’t”....i said and immediately Yumna looked up at me.....”Aaaaa please....Shay please....You are my best friend, and i know there’s nothing you wouldn’t sacrifice for me, it was hard enough that my marriage crashed, but what was more painful was when i had to hear that you and Ahmad got engaged,I confirmed it when i saw him posting your pictures with cute captions on Facebook and instagram....Shay i know i messed up....Ke budurwa ce and you can easily find someone else, but ni fa?Ahmad is the only saurayi that i know will accept me....and I honestly cannot find settle for less than Saurayi....Shay I’m barely 22 and I’m still very pretty....Shay please”.....Yumna said looking at Shay with sorry eyes..

“Yumna”....Shay said closing her eyes....”I know the kind of bond you and Aaaa had,and i know what its like to be with someone who thinks of someone else....believe me this isn’t my decision to make....Its Aaa’s.....If there’s even a slightest chance that Aaaa still wants you then i would back out because I wouldn’t want to be with someone who is in love with someone else”.....Shay said calmly.

I closed my eyes to get a grip of what was going on around me....Somehow my heart just kept wishing this is some sort of bad dream....but in my heart i knew it wasn’t....Its the cold hard reality hitting me hard.....

I opened my eyes to see Shay about to leave the room...I got up immediately and body blocked her......”Where are you going to?”.....i said.....”Aaa,you hesitated....you are giving what Yumna said a thought and that should tell me something....I understand....so just let me go”.....Shay said with a shaky voice almost crying....

I went back to where Yumna was sitted.....”I’m sorry Yumna,i am not with Shay because you chose to be with Mujaheed,i am with Shay because i was always destined to be with her....Shay has been there for me all our lives,and I can’t be anyone else now that i know what its like to be with someone who cherishes and love me with all her heart and fisabilillah too...Shay is my life....and i hope you find someone who you will cherish too and someone who you can love fisabilillah”.....I said and turned to leave the room with Shay....Shay and i looked at eachother and smiled on our way out of the room..

“Ahmad,ku kama gabanku ku tafi,Yumna has to live with what she did....She chose this life,let her enjoy it”......Yumna’s father said......

“Ahmad is there any chance that you and Yumna could.......”......”No there isn’t...:Shaheeda and Ahmad are getting married next month, and thats it....No going back”.....My mum said interrupting Yumna’s selfish mother....

“Allah ya bata daidai ita”..My mum said and we all left the house.


          *11 MONTHS LATER*
***************************************

You hear about marital bliss and you get all these goosebumps and fantasies,but you never really know how the feeling is till you are into in, and till you wife is 9months pregnant too....The joy of being Shaheeda’s husband and the feeling of a father to be to a healthy baby is really thrilling....”Babe What are you thinking of?”......Shay sitting heavyly pregnant on the couch said looking at me....

“Can i ask you a question?”.....Shaheeda said sitting up?”......”Yes wifey,anything”.....i said massaging her feet.....”Why did you choose me?”...Shay said and I froze.....”Choose you?”.....i asked playing dumb....

“Yea you know....over Yumna....”......Shay quirked.......

“You were there for me long before Yumna came into my life, long after Yumna was gone you were still there for me, I couldn’t go back to Yumna just because she realised my worth after her marriage crashed......You are my life....you and our baby”......i said smiling so happily....

“and in shaa Allah we will be together forever and a thousand days more”.....Shay and we both smiled..

  *AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER*

Got something you want to share with the world,Something you want to be an eye opener for the world, a story you think would help shape,change and reform lives?

Real life stories and real life happenings,short and precise, then send it to us at

Phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com via fatimahtahirabdullahi@gmail.com or via whatsapp on 08062436327

Tell your story to help change someone’s life.
Share:

1 comment:

  1. Kinsan Allah this yumna will never change just look at what she's saying again "Ke budurwa ce and you can easily find someone else, but ni fa?Ahmad is the only saurayi that i know will accept me....and I honestly cannot find settle for less than Saurayi....Shay I’m barely 22 and I’m still very pretty....Shay please”.....Yumna said .
    She's really selfish oohmy Ahmad and shaheeda 😍

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages