We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 9 March 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 28

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 27

        ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

         *Ahmad's POV*

        *9 months later*

The past 9months have been the most amazing 9months of my life....I have learned alot from people from all walks of life...Having Shay as my back bone and strong pillar of support has been amazing and i am getting i am back to her.

I admit it was akward at first,we have been friends since we were kids and have never known anything but that friendship,it was weird being a couple after being friends for so long, but with time we got used to everything...

I always somehow knew i had feelings for Shay long before Yumna came into our lives,to her i was just a friend but to me she was more than a friend....I really did wanted to take Shay to prom,and the day i decided to ask her,she popped up Yumna's feelings for me,that day I realised Shay feels nothing for me,otherwise she wouldn't have pleaded for me to take Yumna to prom.

As Allah always have his ways,we failed,Yumna and i failed woefully and today Shay and i are standing stronger and stronger and I couldn't have wished for anything more.....

"Ahmad har yanzu baka tafi ba?".....my mum said strolling into the parlor....."Leaving now".....i said with a smile....."Here"....she said handing me something in a shopping bag...."Give this to Shaheeda,kace in gaishe da ita da kyau da kyau".....Mama said...

"Toh mama zataji".....I said still sitting down....."Ka tashi mana...You have been away for 9months,and ka dawo tun jiya and you haven't gone to see her".....Mama said looking concerned.

"In bought her a new phone, iphoneX, perfs,shoes,bags and some English wears,tunani nake if i should get some chocolates yanxu in hada ko in bari daga baya then i ll buy the chocolate"....I said without stopping to catch my breathe.....

"Ahmad kenan"....Mama said laughing...."I'm sure Shaheeda is not after what you will take down to her,all she would be happy to see would be you,not your gifts".....Mama said calmly..

"Hakane kuma,its Shay....bata damu da abunda duniya ba"....i said getting up on my feet...."Sai na dawo".....i said to mama leaving the parlor.

I got to Shaheeda's place and waited anxiously for her in the parlor....."Ahmad".....Shay's mum said...."Naam mama ina wuni".....i said bowing down to great her...."Lafiya qalau,hope an gama Masters lafiya?"....She asked....

"Alhamdulillah mama"....i replied....."Toh Allah yasa albarka".....She added...."Ameen ya Allah"....i said with a smile...

Shay came into the parlor the  moment i raised a glass of juice to my lips....."Omg"....i said without even realizing i have said it......"Omg...I can't believe you are back"....Shay said sitting beside me.

"Sometimes i wish we are still kids wallahi"....I said looking at her so lovingly without blinking till my phone started to ring....I picked up the phone looked at the caller and rejected the call.

"Why?".....she asked curiously with a smile...."So i could hug you so tight".....i said shyly and Shay stood up immediately from where she was sitting and sat as far away from me as possible.

"I have missed you".....I said...."Which side of me?".....Shay asked jokingly...."How many sides of you are there?".....i asked wondering what she meant...

"The girlfriend side and the best friend side".....Shay said laughing and she has never looked more beautiful....

"You are one and the same thing now....My wifey to be,my best friend,my baby and countless other things"....i said and She blushed...I couldn't take my eyes off her again till my phone started ringing again and again i rejected the call...

"Well i have missed you too....Thanks to technology for Skype and whatsapp video call,otherwise I wouldn't have known how to cope without you here"....Shay said excitedly.

"Wallahi fah, me neither but i still....."i said before the call came in again,interrupting me...

I looked at the phone and rejected the call again...Shay looked me curiously and i could sense the suspicion beginning to grow inside of her.I silently prayed she won't ask me who the caller is,because i cant bear to lie to her, and I can't bear to hurt her by telling her Yumna's marriage ended 3months ago and she has been calling me endlessly ever since....I can't hurt her with neither the truth,nor the lie.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages