We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 17 March 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 29

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 29

         ❣️ Phateemah Taheer❣️

         *Ahmad’s POV*

When you care about someone,you become concerned about how they feel,how they think and how they see you.You try as much as you possibly can to not hurt them with the truth or with the lie.

Sitting there looking at Shay’s curious eyes just made me speechless....i knew i had to be careful about my choice of next words....Whatever i say next,either the truth or the line will have its own implication...

“Is there something you want to tell me?Something i should know?”....Shay asked curiously and suspiciously....

“Uhmmm...Shay I don’t know how to say this...i really don’t”.....I said nervously....”How to say what?...just tell me what is going on? Is there another girl in your life?”.....Shay said frankly.

“Haba dai...Shaheeda you know me better than this, atleast give me the benefit of the doubt”.....i said calmly...

“Then tell me why Yumna is calling you”.....Shay said angrily...

I looked at her in shock,not knowing what to say and how she possibly found out it was Yumna that was calling me..

“How ...how...did you ..know it was Yumna that......”i said stammering....

“Because she called me last night to ask me if you have returned....i dont know how she even knew baka nan”....Shay said lowering her gaze....”Facebook...and what exactly did she say”....I asked.....

Shaheeda’s mum raced into the sitting room holding her veil....Shaheeda and i both stood up immediately wondering what could have happened to make her that worried.....”We have to go to Yumna’s house yanzu”.....Mama said..

“but why?”....Shay said.....”She consumed poison and her mother called me to please come along with you both”.....Mama said anxiously.

We immediately made our way to the drive way and drove off to Yumna’s place....The drive seemed longer that Usual even though i was driving at 100km/h......

We got to Yumna’s House after about 15minutes drive and met every member of the house hold in Yumna’s room....Her mother was crying uncontrollably while her father kept shaking his head..

“What happened?”....mama asked....”So take ta mutu kafira”.....Her father said in anger and walked away....”In banda hauka, da rashin tawwakkali why would any sane muslim attempt suicide just because of a bad marriage that ended in divorce”.....Yumna’s mother said and Shay and her mum looked at eachother.....Shay’s mother dragged Yumna’s mother out of the room leaving Shay and i alone with Yumna.

“Yumna”.....i said to her as she opened her eyes.....”Aaaa I’m sorry don’t leave me again”......Yumna said crying....

“Aaa i messed up”.....Yumna said crying so much i could hardly make out what she was saying....

“Yumna stop crying and tell me what happened”.....I said calmly and turned to look at Shay who’s expression was beginning to change.....

“I dont know what happened...i realy dont know what got into me or what i saw in Mujaheed....i really dont know what i did or why i did what i did....Mujaheed lied to me....everything changed after our wedding....The only marital bliss i had was 2weeks into our marriage”.....Yumna said still crying...

“But you guys looked happy even the last time i saw you at the airport when you were about to go for your honey moon you looked so happy”......Shay said sounding shocked.

“I was happy,we were happy....everything changed while we were away on honeymoon....Mujaheed left me at our hotel room and chased other girls....he would party till dawn with other girls,sometimes even shamelessly in front of me...Mujaheed never prayed....He doesn’t wake up for Fajr prayers and never fasted through out the month of Ramadan....Things got worse when we came back from our honey moon,his sisters were always rude to me, his mum rained insults on me for the slightest of things....Mujaheed would often come back home drunk and would beat me to a pulp if i provoked him....I was pregnant and Mujaheed beat me till i had a miscarriage....Things got out of hand when he started bringing other girls into our matrimonial home,on our matrimonial bed, and i just couldn’t take it...i packed my things and attempted to leave,but he looked me up in a room with no food and no water and would come in to beat me till i start to plead for my life....i managed to escape and ran home....My parents and i took the case to court, but his father bribed the judges and hindered justice for what Mujaheed his son did to me....His father is influential and as long as he has that wealth at his disposal i will never be able to get justice in a country like ours for what he did to me”.....Yumna said and bursted out to tears....

“Please take me back....love me again Aaa....even if it is half as much as you used to....dan Allah”......Yumna said pleading so hard......

“Its ok Yum....stop crying dan Allah”.....i said sounding concerned.....Shay looked at us and stood up angrily and was about to leave the room when i held her hand and stopped her.

On one hand is Yumna and on the other is Shaheeda....Ya Allah....Ya Hayyu ya Qayyum...


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

5 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages