We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 3 March 2018

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 27

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (haduwar mu) Episode 27

      ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

         *Shaheeda's POV*

Sometimes you never know how to react to certain situations,especially when you are taken off guard or when they take you by surprise.

I couldn't move an inch or utter a word....but i knew i had to say something,i mean, my brain knew something had to be said but my lips just couldn't form the words...

"Shay it's fine,it's totally fine wallahi...You don't have to answer or accept right away...you can take all the time in the word that you need to think about this, i want us to take things slow....till you feel ready,if you ever feel ready, thats....tha....ts af....ter....you accept and say yes ofcourse"......Ahmad stammered all the way.....

I stood there and still couldn't say anything....I honestly don't know how i feel about all this...Ahmad is my friend,my childhood,my best friend and my almost the most favorite person in the world....Our friendship is deep, i love him as a friend, what i dont know is if somewhere in that deep friendship is deep love

"You don't have to marry me as a guy,marry me as your best friend,i knew this would be hard for you, and that was honestly why it took me weeks to say anything,mama suggested that your mum tells you, but i wanted to tell you myself but couldn't"....Ahmad said.

"Shay please say something".....Ahmad said anxiously and eagerly.......

"Married to my best friend".....i said raising a brow...."That sounds cool,I'm all in".....i said happily...."Yes".....Ahmad said almost giving me a hug.....

"Chill dude, don't hug me...we aren't kids anymore".....i said and we laughed it off...

"it would be amazing ,Allah....we would carry all our childhood craziness to our home".....Aaaaa said happily...

"Do you remember you used to help me un-plait my hair and wash my undies and ka raka ni gidan kitso and wait for me to finish holding up the N50 for biyan me kitson"....i said jokingly...

"We stopped all those along the way, we grew up....i always felt growing up was such a trap".....Ahmad said laughing out...

"Allah ya nuna mana ya bamu zaman lafiya".....i said with a smile on my face..."Ameen ya Allah.....10months to go".....Ahmad said..

"Haha...Sannu da saka mana rana...We should let our parents"....i said giggling....."No for real fah,our parents decided this yesterday"....Ahmad said sounding serious.

"Oh dama abunda mama tazo yi jiya kenan....but why did anyone not tell me?"....I asked curiously...."Because i begged them not to....If anyone of our mums had told you by themselves,you would have been compelled to say yes even if you don't want to, i want you to marry me because you want to,not because you were forced to".....Ahmad said giving me a wink.

"Okkk but why 10months?...kawai a cike shekara daya mana yafi dadin lissafi"....i said and we both laughed..

"I told you i had to tell you this today no matter what, and we went to the airport for a reason too"....Aaaa said..."What reason?"....i asked....

"I have to live for the U.S the day after tomorrow, i got admission for an MPH program, i was meaning to tell you but I couldn't because i thought if you hear zanyi tafiya ba lallai ki amince da proposal ena ba"....Ahmad said softly..

"I wish i knew earlier, would have applied too mu tafi tare tunda 9months ne kawai and i have always wanted MPH too"...I said a bit sad..

"Our parents won't let both of us be in the same country,the same school,alone, just the two of us since there's a commitment between us now".....Ahmad said sounding reasonable.

"Hakane....Allah ya nuna mana ya kaika lafiya ya dawo da kai lafiya"....i said with a smile.

"i should go,will come see you tomorrow evening to say goodbye"....Aaa said.

"No goodbye tomorrow,ni zan kaika airport,I'm your only bestie,so ka lallaba ni in kaika"....I said jokingly..

"ok dear"...Aaa said

Ahmad left leaving me in deep thoughts,marrying my best friend isnt the issue,staying married to the person whom you have no love history with is the main issue now...I holpe we get through this....i really hope we do.


Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages