We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 23 September 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 6

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.



LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT -(Haduwar mu) Episode 6

        ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

Having achieved ones' dream is one of the most fulfilling feelings in the world.Flying around the world has always been a dream..I have always dreamed about travelling the world with my future husband,but that's in my fairytale world ofcourse,because I say to myself ,1.what are the chances of me marrying someone who has that much money to travel the whole world with,and 2.someone who has that much money will be too busy counting his millions to ever make time to travel the world with me,and 3.I can seriously not marry a person who wouldn't have time for me which bring me to 4,what if I marry someone who has the money,and the time but has phobia for flying.

I couldnt take chances,which is why being a cabin crew became the safest option for me...I get to travel the world,Africa,Europe,South and North America ,Asia,and every other continent in existence and probably any new one to be found if there's ever that possibility.

I was almost home when my appointment letter was sent to my email and I could hardly contain myself as I scanned through it....I got home a few minutes after that and could hardly lock my car before rushing in to tell my parents.

The first face I saw when I entered was Ahmad's...."Hey sweetie".....I said sounding super excited...."Hey...what's with the happiest?"......he asked smiling...."I just got a job".....I said shouting at the top of my voice...."bara na fadawa su Umma I ll be right back".....I added and left the parlor.

I went back to Ahmad after informing my parents and they were more than happy...."Yum,when did you change so much".....Ahmad said so softly immediately I sat down and opened the ice cream he got me.

"what do you mean?".....I said pretending to not know what he was talking about....."You have. Changed Yum.....no calls,no texts".....Ahmad said and I swear he has never looked as cute and adorable.

"Nothing has changed Aaa(the name with which I have always called Ahmad since we were kids)..I just have a lot going on that's it,but other than that we are good"......I lied ...."If truly you are telling me the truth then why  not look at me and say it".....Ahmad said so calmly...

"I had this thing going on and I just wasn't myself and I needed space from everything and everyone shiyasa"....I said bluntly......"Shiyasa kikae ignoring din calls ena?since when did we start hiding things from eachother Yum?".....Ahmad asked sounding very worried.

"I got a job with Ethiopian airlines,Abba was against it at first but later agreed to it and I was really scared and upset ,which was why I was acting a bit off.".....I said confidently.....

"Yumna you changed way before then...I have been noticing but not saying anything,Dan Allah if I did something wrong just tell me?"....Ahmad said and I have never felt more pity for him....."I'm so so sorry Aaa...I promise you you did nothing wrong...and things will be better okkk"......I said s calmly...

"promise"....Ahmad asked with a smile....."Sure thing Aaa".....I said with a smile too...."I have to go"....Ahmad said. .."So soon?".....I said with a frown...."Yea,walk me to my car,I have something to show you"......Ahmad said we stepped out all smiles.

I stood a bit far from the driver's seat door as I watched Ahmad bringing something like a file out of his car...."What's this"....I said with a smile as I collected the file from him...."Its a plan....our future house plan...I brought it so you will choose Wanda yayi miki".....Ahmad said....

"Do I have to?just choose which ever one suits you".....I said not really excited about the whole idea......"But why?...Maryam (which is what he calls me when he's so serious about something) we have been planning our whole lives together for as long as I can remember,why is this decision suddenly just mine alone".....Ahmad said now sounding so serious.....

"Yea...I know...Amma ai we still have time to plan all these,I don't want to pick something that will go out of fashion before the wedding"......I said before realizing how lame it sounded...

"Haba Maryam,wani irin out of fashion kuma?...houses hardly go out of fashion,Kowa chooses his style to his own taste...kuma Yumna you are a graduate,I am a graduate too and I have been working for more than three years now....what more are we waiting for?..I think its high time we both settled down...and now is the perfect time....my parents and I discussed and we think six months is the highest we have to wait,so the earlier we start the building the better".....Ahmad said and I couldnt hide my shock and amusement.

"Six months kuma??".....I said sounding surprised......"Aaa,we haven't talked about this and you know it..these are things we have to sit and discuss first,its not only your decision to make".....I said bluntly.....

"I didn't know we need to make this decision again,because I thought we made it a long time ago,Yum this is what we both have always wanted...to be married...you are done with school,I am done with school I'm working what else are we waiting for?"....Ahmad asked sounding so confused....

"Ok,lemme be frank with you...im just getting my career started and I need to get to some certain level of climax before even giving marriage some thoughts ".......I bluffed out feeling relieved that I did.

Ahmad stood there looking at me in shocked not sure what to say..I honestly didnt  want to hurt Ahmad,but the truth just had to come out one way or the other.

Next Episode coming soon
New Episodes will be posted every Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

For more stories facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com or www.phateemahtaheer.wordpress.com.


Use the hashtag #phateemahtaheer on Wattpad to search for my stories.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages