We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 26 September 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 9

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT  (haduwar mu )- Episode 9

         ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

      *YUMNA'S POV* 

Going to the Air hostess training institute was one of the most exciting things that ever happened to me...My parents along with Shay dropped me at the airport.

For some reasons i kept looking,checking and scanning through the people at the departure,hoping to see Aaa somewhere in the crowd.My parents noticed i was scanning through the crowd and decided to leave me to search for whosoever i was looking for...."Yumna are you looking for someone in particular?".....Umma asked with suspicious eyes......"Ahmad i guess,she's looking through the crowd for Ahmad"....Shay said mischievously.

Umma looked at me with a blank expression..."Yumna take care of yourself,always remember ki rike mutuncin ki and always be prayerful,the trust your father and i have in you is what is allowing us let you accept this the job har muka barki kije training institute en".....Umma said ...."Yumna don't make me regret this...i dont like the tension between you and Ahmad,you forced me into accepting him and accepting your relationship and yanzu magana tayi nisa,six months is all I'm giving you to enjoy your dream job kaffin na kaiki dakin ki".....Abba said with so much seriousness.

"In shaa Allah abba.i ll do as you have said i ll don't with my training in three weeks in shaa Allah and cone straight home before my first flight".....I said hugging my parents and watched them leave.

"Six months,you never told me about the six months deal".....Shay said looking at me with eyes full of questions......"Do you seriously think i ll quit my job ,I'm sure Abba is threatening me saboda Aaa"....i said with laughter in my voice.

"Yum please call Ahmad before you leave"....Shay said...."Why on earth would i call him,I don't owe him any explanation,i have said all that there is to say to him ,amma he's stil angry".....I said angrily......"He's not angry,he just feels neglected and avoided.You don't pick his calls or call him back when you see his missed calls or reply his messages,who then is giving attitude "....Shay said rolling her eyes in annoyance.

"Kinga,I'm only avoiding him because i dont him to even think of changing my mind because my mind would never be changed,in yaga dama yazo ruwanshi...it wouldn't make any difference to me since he's decided to be stubborn about this rather than support me".....I said stubbornly....."Yumna are you being fair?"....I asked....

"Being fair to who?".....Ahmad asked out of nowhere...."Hae Ahmad,you  are here...i knew you'd come"....Shay said sounding all too excited....."Hey Yum,I'm so glad i made it here in time,i was scared you'd leave before i get here"......Ahmad said all smiles...."I'm so glad you made it".....Shay said smiling like she won a lottery...."Hy Aaa,i should go,an fara checking in"....i said with a blank expression...."But you can check in and come back ai,in aka fara boarding sai ki tafi".....Aaa said calmly......"Why go through all the stress when she can just check in online,where's your phone?...i ll just check in for you after all you are not checking in any bags and you have your ticket right here with you, just your hand luggage".....Shay said snatching my phone from my hand and immediately started checking in online on my behalf.

"I still really have to go because i need to scan my passport and submit other documents at Ethiopian airlines office since I'm officially a staff yanzu,goodbye Aaaa".....i said giving Shay a hug...."Yea true i almost forgot good bye Yum,call me as soon as you land...I love you".....Shay said hugging me back...."love you Shay"....i said and pulled my box down to the counter.

I could feel Ahmad's gaze on me as i walked over to the counter with my kimono flying from the side revealing the skin tights i wore on the inside. I walked away without even looking back.....I know i have changed,i know things have changed,i know i still love him,but something just keep pulling me away from him and i just can't explain it.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted 3 times a week.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG....phateema_taheer on twitter.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages