We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 26 September 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT-(Haduwar mu) Episode 10

          ❣️Phateemah Taheer❣️

I got to the counter and showed my international passport to the lady at the counter and with a smile she scanned it and looked into the monitor in front of her...."Actually Ma'am your ticket has been changed"....the lady said with a smile....."excuse me?".....i said sounding surprised....."Your ticket has been changed ma'am ".....the lady repeated...."Changed to what and by whom?".....I asked not sounding so nice....."Your ticket here is for the Economy class and from the records here it states you are a new recruit for the airline "....the lady said and paused.

"Yea fortunately i am,but i don't see how that affects my ticket"....i said a but nicer this time...."All the new recruits have had their tickets upgraded from economy to first class,since automatically you are a staff,just not a trained  member of the cabin crew yet"...the lady said verifying the inform from the system in front of her and handed me my new tickets ...."For real,thats so nice of the airline"....i said smiling so hard one would think i won a lottery...

"Yet ma'am,airline policy,this way to the VIP lounge,boarding will commence for first class passengers first before that of the economy is announced ...do have a pleasant trip and a memorable training at the institute".....the lady said sounding so professional....."Yea sure...will do that..have a nice day"....i said and majestically walked away from the counter...

I was heading towards the departure hall when I decided to say goodbye to Aaa and Shay one last time since they were still around...."I knew you'd come back,didn't i tell you she would?"....Shay said looking at Ahmad...."I'm glad i get to you one last time before my three weeks of torment without you begin".....Aaaa said all smiles...."I will see you guys in three weeks,stay safe and healthy"....i said my usual way of saying goodbye.

"not to worry,i ll take very good care of myself and of Ahmad,you know he's safe with me".....Shay said smiling endlessly and looking at Ahmad....."je l'aime encore Shay ( i still love him Shay) ".....i said sarcastically......."vous plaisantez j'espère ( are you kidding me?)"......Shay replied laughing so hard and turned turned an angry face....."je rigole (just joking)"....i replied not sure if i meant that....

Ahmad stood there unsure of what we were saying "Could you both speak English please?"....Ahmad said with a smile....

"This call is for passengers of Ethiopian airlines flight 324 to Addis ababa,please board the aircraft at gate 8".....the announcer said....."ok guys,we are boarding now,i really have to go".....i said super fast...."Ok...have a safe flight ".....Shay said hugging me...."Translate what i said and i ll kill you".....I whispered to Shay as she hugged me......"Ke da kika sani".....Shay said and i gave her a hard wink...

I looked softly at Ahmad and then walked away...."She still loves you"....Shay said so loud that i could here her....."i knew you'd translate without me asking"....Ahmad said laughing so hard....i turned with a smile and gave Shay a hard look as i watched her smiling at me....

I moved to gate 8 and boarded the aircraft,first time flying first class and first time feeling like a member of the cabin crew already.

The first class was really out of this world,all first class are but being my first time flying in first class i was woowed by everything...a flight attendant collect my ticket and scanned through it with her clearly eye lined eyes and well mascarad long eye lashes and said "Here's your seat ma'am,let me if you need anything"....she said nicely pointing to  a seat beside me.

"Thank you"....i replied looking at the seats...A guy was already seated by the window seat next to mine with a face cap covering his face...The letters on the cap spelled "EMJAY"....I sat next to him not caring who he was or what his face looked like under the cap..."EMJAY....hmmm"....i said to myself.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted 3 times weekly.

For more Episodes facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG , @phateema_taheer on twitter or visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more...
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages