We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 23 September 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 7

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT-(Haduwar mu) Episode 7

    ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

Growing up changes a lot of things...Growing up has changed me...I can't believe what I did...Aaa used to be the centre of my universe. I vividly remember the days I used to cry when Abba was against me dating Aaa because he thought it was just a childish crush,but then I thought it wasn't...Now I have no idea what has changed or why things were changing.

"Maryam,look at me and tell me what's going on?are you getting over me?or something".....Ahmad asked with all seriousness.....  "I'm not Aaa,you should know me better...you and I have been together for as long as I can remember".......I said shouting at the top of my voice...

"Well I feel like like I don't even know you anymore Yum"......Ahmad said so sorrowfully...

I moved backwards still looking at him....."this is what I want,and nothing in this world is more important to me right now than this".....I said and turned to enter the house......"Not even me?"....Ahmad said looking at me....

I just couldn't move an inch anymore after he said that...I however knew I had to say something "Aaaa...I....just......"I struggled to say....."Its ok".....Ahmad said with a smile and zoomed off.

The feeling of finally achieving my dreams made me smile all the way in,my conscience however kept telling me I'm hurting the guy who has shown me love more than anything in the world.

"Yumna how did it go?"......Aunty Binta said strolling into my room......"I got it"......I said jumping in her arms......"I love things international,no wasting of time,da ace Yan Nigeria ne da sai an gama murda murda and then they will employ masu connection...Amma wannan sharp sharp".......aunty Binta said and we both started laughing so hard.

"Yumna".....aunty Binta called out with all seriousness and then sat me down on the bed...."Yumna I know you have wanted this for so long and I know its such an achievement,but Yumna nothing is more important for a girl your age than to settle down....Ahmad has been here throughout your teenage years,and he is still here"......Aunty Binta said with so much concern in her eyes.

"I know,but Aunty where is this suddenly coming from?"......I said looking pale for a moment........."Yumna I was in the kitchen and I saw you and Ahmad arguing outside and I overheard you conversation...Yumna he is right....no one is stopping you from doing your dream job,however Ahmad can't wait for you forever,he is getting ready to settle and he wants to do that with you.why not just .......

"Let my dreams go because of Ahmad?".....I said interrupting Anty Binta ......"no he isn't worth that much to me....guys come and go but this is once in a lifetime kind of opportunity".......I bluffed out......."Yumna baki da hankali ne?guys come and go?are you saying you'd rather leave Ahmad than give up on this?".......Anty Binta asked angrily.

I stood up from the bed and went straight to the mirror and stared into it....."Desperate situations require desperate measures"......I said with not an ounce of smile on my face.

"Yumna I don't want you to regret this ".......aunty Binta said.... ."I won't,the sea is full of fishes anty,fatan alkhairi nakeso Kiyi mun " .......I said smiling at her......"Allah ya kyauta"......Aunty Binta and walked out almost ripping the door out of it hinges.

I took out my phone from my purse and sat down to go through the email my employers had sent with a smile on my face.

I finished reading the email and laid down a little...to reminence over the past years....I know in all honesty in my heart that I could swear Ahmad and I belonged to eachother,I know at several points in my life Ahmad would do anything for me and back then I would have done anything for him too but I want this so badly I feel like I can hardly think straight.

I know I'm making the right decision and I know Ahmad would soon realise that and will be even more proud of me than I am of myself.

"Your father needs to have a word with you".....Aunty Binta entered and said and left almost immediately....

I looked at the door as Aunty Binta locked it behind her,wondering why she was so pissed off.

I got to Abba's parlor full of anticipation of what he might say,having no idea if this would be good or bad....."Come in,why are you standing by the door".....Abba said and I smiled.....

"Abba I forwarded my acceptance email to your email".....I said sitting down by his feet.

"I went through every detail Yumna,but you never mentioned anything about going to Air hostess training school for three whole weeks for training,before you eventually start flying.."......Abba said with a frown.

"Yes Abba,its just three weeks,the school is in Addis Ababa and......"...."have you discussed this with Ahmad?".......Abba asked with all seriousness......"Y..es.....ye....s.....I did "......I lied.....

"its ok since you have discussed and he is alright with it"......Abba said with a smile.

"Amma Yumna you should know as your father there are some decisions that are hard for me to make,especially when I'm against something on which you have shown interest, dama dai I had a chat with Ahmad's father and he suggested your wedding to take place in 6months  and I couldnt agree more...I'm letting you be an airhostess not because I want to,but because you want it so much,so I'm letting you have your dream for the next 5months,after which you have to quit and settle down,and I believe its time"......Abba said plainly.

"Abba just 5months??I thought the dream of every career person is to reach the peak of....."Peak of what?".....Abba interrupted....."Yumna I'm letting you do this because you can only do this now as a single lady,but once you get married shikenan.....Yumna you are getting married to Ahmad in 6months and that's it."......Abba added and left the parlor.

I sat there hopeless,not sure what to do....Ahmad used to be the centre of my universe,and now he's the only thing stopping me from reaching the climax in my chosen profession....."What do I do now?".....I thought helplessly to myself.

Next Episode coming soon
New Episodes will be posted every Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

For more stories facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com or www.phateemahtaheer.wordpress.com.

Use the hashtag #phateemahtaheer on Wattpad to search for my stories.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages