We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 23 September 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 5

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.



LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT -(Haduwar mu) Episode 5

     ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

Eid used to be my favourite time of the year,the festivities,the people,the visits,the new clothes and endless spices in food...This year's Eid took a drastic turn over after Abba declined my request to allow me take  the job I just got.

I have tried so hard,have been trying for the past three days to fight back the tears that can't stop flowing from my eyes...."Yumna are you seriously still doing this?".....Umma sai7d entering my room without knocking.

I said nothing to Umma but just kept on staring at her...."Yumna Kinsan Abbanki,when he says no ,then its for a reason and when he says yes ,its also for a reason,you have been crying your eyes out for the past three days,its Sallah,your favourite time of the year,Amma you have locked yourself in your room for no reason,Shahida came jiya and you clearly refused to see her,Ahmad too...Yumna you can't live your life forever crying like a baby".....Umma said sitting beside me....

"Umma I want this,I really want this job....not only will I get paid handsomely,I love flying Umma,you know I do....what's so wrong with me doing what I love.. ..I know the cultural factor and all but don't you honestly trust me and the kind of upbringing you gave me???".....I said in tears..

"I trust you mamana,I do,which is why I called someone I know at the Abuja office to enquire and he assured me their cabin crew are disciplined and have standards and he assured me to let you if I can take the job".....Abba said out of nowhere and I just couldn't close my mouth...

"You did?".....I asked crying with joy...."Yumna,I ll never stop you from pursuing your dreams,but every father who truly loves his daughter has to do these underground checks before letting her go into the broad world...but now you promise me you will never do anything contradictory to what our religion believes in,I know you know yourself,and I trust you,promise you will continue being the good girl I know you to be".....Abba said...

"I promise Abba,in shaa Allah"....I said wiping the tears off my face with my palm..."go and get ready for the interview,it will start in about two hours,you don't want to be late".....Abba said leaving the room along side Umma.

I quickly jumped out of my P.Js (pyjamas) and into my towel.I took a quick hot shower and decided to dial Shaheeda before getting ready..

"please tell me you are ready and I will pick you in ten minutes"......I said immediately Shay picked....."Hello....is she dead....finally I have been waiting to hear the good news"....Shay said...

"Shay kin fara koh?".....I said...."ah to ai na dauka you will kill your self just because your dad said no".....Shaheeda said....."Anyways yanxu he has agreed,I'm coming to pick you hope kin shirya".....I said super fast...."Ofcourse na shirya...see you in ten".....Shaheeda said and hung up.

I got out of my room wearing a long dark blue pencil skirt,a cream peplum top and a silver belt..I quickly wrapped my head neatly with a dark blue tarha ,picked up my purse,credentials and key cars and stepped out in wedge (my favourite kind of shoes).

Umma I'm leaving"....I said waving at her....."Allah ya taimaka ya tabbatar da alkhairi"....Umma said smiling softly...."Ameen thumma ameen".....I said and got out into the drive way.

I got to Shaheeda's house at about 9.30 am and she was already at the gate waiting for me...."So much for I ll be there in 10"....Shaheeda said stepping into the car..."I had to get ready,you know first impression matters".....I said pulling up my black glasses and pulled out of the drive way.

We got to the audition / interview venue at exactly 10am...I was really surprised at the low turn up...."What do you expect?...not everyone has passion for the job,people like me for instance and how many people of this era actually understand both French and English fluently when most people skip French classes at school and French is one of the two internationally recognized languages in the world,which is why it is a necessary requirement for the job".....Shaheeda said sarcastically...

"Well watch and learn baby...soon you will want to join the clique"....I said closing the door of my car and heading into the venue.

" je vous souhaite le meilleur (all the best)".....Shaheeda shouted...

" Bien sûr, vous savez que je vais bien (ofcourse you know I will do well)"......I shouted back waving a hand.

The orientation/audition/ interview ended at about 2pm and I was very positive I will get the job...."I hope you get the job"....Shaheeda said as I dropped her off at home...."I hope so Shay...thanks a lot for everything"......I said smiling softly.

"ameen Ameen....drive safe,love you Yum".....Shay said...  "I ll and love you more shay"......I said and zoomed out of the house.


Next Episode coming soon
New Episodes will be posted every Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

For more stories facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com or www.phateemahtaheer.wordpress.com.

Use the hashtag #phateemahtaheer on Wattpad to search for my stories.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages