We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 18 July 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 3

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (Haduwar mu) Episode 3

     ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

Life they say is full of lessons,and these lessons help one way or the other in shaping our lives,this one reason was one of the reasons why through out the month of Ramadan I tried to make peace with Ahmad...

The programmes I listened to  and watched on t.v helped me in making the decision to forget about everything and concentrate more on the ibadat  which is the main reason for our creation and existence.

Everyday I live with fear...The month of ramadan had come just a while ago and would be leaving today...as Umma always say...."years have rolled down to months and months weeks and weeks days ..mutun dole yaji tsoran Allah because bai san a wani yanayi Allah zai dauki ransa ba".....and these words have been ringing in my ears for far too long....Longer than I can remember...

"Easy there young lady,you have been scrubbing that same spot for more than ten minutes".......Aunty Binta said to me...

I looked quickly at the sponge I was holding against the large tray I was washing....."nothing too serious,just got lost in thoughts"....I said with a smile....

"Ok,pass me the tray,gobe Sallah and we have a lot to do".....Aunty Binta said stretching out a hand...."Nikam I have done my part,I'm going to set the dinning table for iftar".....I said and walked out of the kitchen.....

I got to the parlor and heard my phone ringing,and I picked it up without hesitation..."Shay"....I mumbled out upon seeing the caller's ID...."Shay,its almost time for iftar you should be in the kitchen just like me,not calling".....I said jokingly....."Ji mun wannan yarinyan,we all know who is more active in the kitchen among the two of us".....Shay said and we laughed it off.....

"So what's up?"....I asked curiously...."I have a surprise for you,but first sai kin bada tukuici"......Shay said sounding super excited.

"Ok,but how am I sure the good news is really good and worth any tukuici"......I said rolling my eyes....."trust me it is,and I'm always damn serious whenever I say trust me".....Shay said sounding so serious.....

"ok ok ok....you can have that pink diary you have always wanted"....I said now sounding so eager...."fair enough.....ok ok.....So you know that dream of yours I promised to fulfil as long as you  teach me how to bake?".....Shay said talking super fast.....

"Yea...so you know I asked for your CV some weeks ago and you asked me what I wanted with it and I told you not to get excited until you have to and you were so lost and became furious because you thought I was speaking in a language you don't understand".....Shay said super fast I could hardly make out what she was saying..

"Cut to the chase Shay,you very well know how much I hate suspense".....I said with my heart beating in two's......"Ok...ok.."....Shay said sounding super excited . ."I saw this advert online some weeks ago on my uncle's laptop,about Ethiopian airways recruiting hostesses and I asked him about it and he said he knows someone in their office here in Kano who knows someone in the head office at Addis Ababa....and I sent him along with your CV and told him how much you dream of being an air hostess and he agreed to help...I have since then been monitoring your email,knowing pretty well how you go weeks without checking and today....I can across your acceptance/ interview letter".....Shay said and the hunger in my tummy just disappeared.

"Shay,I am so hungry,this joke is certainly too expensive gaskiya"....I sais hoping to hear her say its not a joke....

"Yum I'm serious....you got in...all you have to do now is the presentation and interview,which is 3days after Eid by the way, and if you dont believe me,then check your email".....Shay said sarcastically..

"omg....omg...Shay I love you...I super super love you"......was all I could say while jumping like a lemur....."You are welcome...an kira sallah....iftar kareem and bye".....Shay said and hung up.

I spent the better part of the evening jumping like all the birds I know until one thought struck my head...."Will Abba agree?"....

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted on Sundays,Wednesdays and Fridays.

For more stories,facts and updates, follow me on instagram

@teets_thoughtz @phateemah_taheer

visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com www.phateemahtaheer.WordPress.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages