We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 5 July 2017

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT Episode 1

LOVE AT FIRST FLIGHT (HADUWAR MU) Episode 1

❣Phateemah Taheer❣

Right from childhood,i have always been a lively person.I am not the kind of person who doesnt make friends easily,but when i do,i keep them for life....I love adventures,like real adventure...Vising new places,interacting with people with the same mind set as me has always been a pleasure to me...I don’t try to be who i am not and i don’t hide how i feel about anything or about anyone.

I have always had the dream of coming a pilot,but that dream was crushed when i couldn’t get admitted into the flying school due to my hatred for physics,which lo and behold was a necessary requirement for the flying school programmes. I ended up studying Computer science as my major with information technology as a subsidiary course.

I sat on the couch listening to the Ramadhan programme for the day on sunnah tv when i heard Umma calling from the kitchen.............”Yumnah”.....Umma shouted again from the kitchen as i quickly got on my feet and raced towards the kitchen.....”Yumna,today of all days isn’t a day for you to sit around and be lazing here and there...atleast not by this time...today is the first day of Ramadhan and its just about an hour to Iftaar, yet the food still isn’t ready,in ba baza kiyi girkin ba atleast sai ki tsaya kiyi coordinating. (even if you wont participate atleast stay and coordinate.).

“Wallahi Umma i am so tired ne shiyasa ( that is why), and almost everything has been set...i
fried the chips,chicken salad is ready, made the toast and the turkey has been in the oven for over 4hours now and should be well roasted in about 30minutes...the cooks are handling the Kunu and Kosai,which as you know Umma isn’t my department”....i said and gave Umma a grim while she gave me a blank look.....”not your department?”......Umma asked wondering what i meant by that......”eh mana....Umma kinsan (you know) traditional dishes indai ba (except) miyar Kuka da Semovita bah...then i’d rather go continental”.....i said smiling with my lips are wide as anything and Umma smiled too.........

“anyways,tunda your continental dishes as you have said are ready,you should go and get
ready,your father will be breaking his fast with his brothers,and i also have to sit with them so it wouldn’t look like i don’t want them here.....Ahmad will be coming as Usually to have Iftar here so you should go and get ready”......Umma said and was about to leave when i stopped her with a sad look......”does he have to come this year....i am tired of this tradition of him coming here for iftaar every 1st, 10th,15th and 25th day of the month of ramadhan...”........ i said not even trying to hide my disappointment.....

“but its always been a tradition you two made for eachother even before your father and i
became ok with it”......... Umma said.....”well i guess we need new traditions around here”.....i said rolling my hands down my long over dued for relaxing hair....”it wouldn’t be a tradition if it is new now would it?..go and get dressed”....Umma said and left me standing there....

”i am 21 years old now,not 17 anymore....when will my parents get this?..”......i said and headed to my room stamping my feet on the floor.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted on Wednesdays and Saturday at 9Pm.

For more stories ,facts and updates, visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com or
www.phateemahtaheer.wordpress.com or

use to the hashtag #phateemahtaheer to search for my stories on Wattpad or Simply type Phateemah Taheer on google.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't try kunu n qosai...unless there is no koko d qosai

      Delete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages