We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 12 August 2018

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 3

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 3

                ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer*❤️

No one is perfect,my life is far from perfect....The only perfect human i know, my beloved Rasulullah left us years ago, but with hope and his love in my heart i get through the day.

Trust me its not easy being born in this generation where lying to our parents seem like a normal thing to do, where girls and guys openly do what they do without any conscience or guilty or fearing consequences, where sneaking around with guys all in the name of civilization has led to in-regrettable zina ....Yes in-regrettable because they keep going back to those mistakes over and over again....

“Just because everyone is doing it doesn’t mean its right, and just because you are the only one doing it doesnt mean you are weird or makes you a freak.....Its makes you unique, rare and stand out among many”......Aryan would always say to me...

“Holy holy tunanin me kike? (What are you thinking of?).....Isra said tapping me by the shoulder.....”Nothing”....i replied with a smile.....”Well it had better be nothing....Dr Azza is here...If she notices your mind isnt here in her class, out you will go kinsan bata da M”.....Isra said sarcastically...

“Sure...and stop calling me holy holy”....I said with rage....”Ok ta evil whatever”.....Isra said......”Evil spawn....and I’m the only one allowed to call him that....his name is Aryan”...i said and Isra laughed out loud...

“Hey you two, out of my class”.....Dr Azza said pointing at us...”Us”.....Isra asked raising a brow.....”Yes you....go wait in front of my office, after this class you will explain to me in details what was amazing you so much”.....Dr Azza said harshly....

“Dr Az....”.....”Out....now”.....Dr Azza said before i could even finish saying what i was saying..

“Two hours???We have to wait for two hours for her to finish the lecture”.....i said taking a deep angry breath....

“You could clear the air while we wait”....Isra said with a mischievous smile.....”What air?”....i said smiling at her funny face...

“Evil Whatever”.....Isra said.....”Spawn....Evil spawn....but hey his name is.........”Aryan”.....Isra interrupted tapping my shoulder with a mischievous smile...”Save the energy for the tragedy”.....Isra said.....”What tragedy”.....I asked curiously.....”The tragedy of you both breaking eachother’s hearts without even realizing it....”....Isra said.

“Hey we are friends you know”......i said looking at my feet.....”Just friends....nothing nothing after that....just friends”.....Isra said shaking her head, raising a brow and giving me a mischievous smile..

“Stop it”....i said laughing out loud.....”Convince me he isn’t your WAB and i will stop teasing you....

“Promise?”.....i said....”Cross my heart and hope to die”.....Isra said and we bursted out in Laughter.

“Ok....first of all i have a boyfriend which you know of”......I said confidently.....”Who Fawwaz???Please....You guys are a total diseaster....i’d say dump him already”....Isra said....

“Do you realise you are the reason most of my relationships ended?”.....i said to Isra raising a brow.....”For a good cause...yes....i love you Ariana...you are my best friend....if a guy isnt good for you definitely you wont see it because you will be blinded by love”.....Isra said sincerely.....”Oh really?”....i said...

“Yes darling....ok let me take you back to your 3 relationships ago”.....Isra said sitting on the concrete seats at school....”Sit mana”....She said pulling me to sit down....

“back to Boyfriend number 1”....Isra said    glaring at me...


Next Episode coming soon.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer/ @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on “view web version” for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages