We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 8 August 2018

FREE ADVERT for our readers.

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


Hello lovelies...its been a while since I last posted anything on this page...Glad to inform you i'm back and would soon be up and running in shaa Allah with so many better stories,better gists, and so much more...Stay posted and cross your fingers....

And yes as a welcome back present I would be promoting businesses in Arewa...You have any business you want us to promote by helping you advertise here on our site? Send us an email;  fatimahtahiraabdullahi@gmail.com and we would help you advertise for FREE.

this offer is open till December 2018...

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Salams.
    Having read a post on your blog which says “Free Advert For Our Readers” I have a business that I’d like to advertise on your blog. I also hope the offer for the Free Advert has not lapsed. Kindly send me instructions on how to enjoy this gracious offer. Hope to hear from you soon. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages