We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 11 August 2018

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 1

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 1

          ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer* ❤️

When you don’t understand what is going on, when you can’t explain what you have done wrong or what you keep doing wrong, when you make plans and they fail, trust Allah....Even when you don’t understand his plans....He created you, he loves you and he will never abandon you no matter what...No matter how many things you have done wrong, no matter your sins, no matter your shortcomings, Allah is Al-ghaffur....He is all knowing and there’s none comparable to him..

These are always the words of my loving father who has never seized to amaze me....Having trials of life is a sign that Allah loves you, and having parents that support, trust and believe in you is a rare blessing.

Being a girl and in her early 20s hasnt been easy i must say...I have endured alot, i have seen a lot and i have learnt alot...Some say i am weird, but how weird can one be if its on the path of Allah....

“Ariana its the way of the world now....mene a ciki (what is wrong  with) if you go on dates with a guy?No one has to know....the truth is mazan yanxu (modern guys) want girls wayayyu (modern girls) times have changed...You have to learn to be romantic, that way they will know they re not marrying a dod boring uncivilized girl...haba mana( c’mon)”......My friends would always say to me.

“Its not about going out on dates, Israh...It what might happen while on the date, gudun kar ayi kar a fara (better not to start what you can’t finish)”....i said to her....

“What do you mean what will happen while on the date?”.....Isra asked....”Our beloved prophet said when a guy and a lady are in isolation, the third person between them is Shaydan”.....i said to her...

“Then go to a public place, where people would be there”.....Israh said....”Once we start going out on dates, we may not help where and where we would go to....again, we will be all alone in the car while going to where we are going to”.....i replied now in rage.

“Kinada Matsala wallahi (You have problems to be honest).....Don’t you trust yourself ne?”......Israh asked at the top of her voice.....”Shaydan....i trust myself....but i dont trust myself when Shaydan is in play”....i said...

“Do you want to die single ne wai?...Why do you think your relationships keep failing?”.....Isra said angrily....

“And who said its only when you go out with guys that you end up marrying them?”.....i asked sarcastically.....”no one...Kawai dai (just that) dating should be fun, and when there’s fun in it thats when the marriage drive comes”.....Isra said smiling.....

“I will marry my husband even if once zamu taba ganin juna”....i said....”Na you sabi with this your holy holy”.....Isra said pissed off....”Even if i say i will agree to go on dates my mum wouldn’t let me”.....i said calmly..

“Oh my God....Ariana  are you a baby?...don’t you go to school?Cant you sneak from school...keda kike da mota ma (you have a car at your disposal) .....har kije ki gama harkokinki (you can go and finish your stuffs) no one will know”....Isra said confidently.....

“Allah will know....What I dont want my kids to do to me I wouldn’t do to my parents....my parents gave me that car out of love and trust, not for hideous activities”.....i said and my phone rang before i even closed my mouth...

“mtwsss....I’m leaving , Say Hi to Evil spawn for me”.....Isra said lifting up her hand bag from my bed.....”Hey I’m the only one allowed to call him evil spawn...His name is Aryan you know”....i said at the top of my voice.

“Whatever....your ‘won’t admit boyfriend’ WAB for short”....Isra said sarcastically......”Bestfriend fah”....i quickly said....”Convince yourself”....Isra said and left...

“Hey Evil Spawn”.....i said immediately I answered the phone.....”Isra right?”....Aryan said....”how did you know?”.....i asked sounding surprised.....”You only delay picking my calls when she’s around”.....Aryan said and we both laughed....

When i count the blessings Allah has bestowed on me, i count Aryan twice....He has been my friend for only a few months, but had made just a great impact in my life....He has deen, he has potentials, patience and yes we are both pisces....probably explains why we are so compatible....where could this be going?....but hey, he has a girlfriend Isriah and i have a boyfriend Fawaaz...plus its just Isra’s crazy thoughts..... or atleast so i tell myself.

Next Episode coming soon.
Next Episode coming soon.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad




Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.


Share:

2 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages