We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 11 August 2018

WORTH THE WAIT Episode 2

Welcome to Phateemah Taheer's blog,Home of news,unlimited entertainment,stories,facts,updates,Kannywood gossip,movies and so much more.....Watch this space.


*WORTH THE WAIT* Episode 2

          ❤️ *Phateemah Taheer*❤️

Friends sometimes come from the strangest of place....Relationships erupt from unthinkable places and last for a lifetime,somtimes....just sometimes.

“C’mom evil spawn”.....I said with my pity pity baby voice....”You are trying to bribe me”.....Aryan said laughing softly....

“No i am not....You are a guy, who better to get guy tips from if not from you...a guy and my friend”....I said pleading....

“Bribery da rana tsakan (in broad daylight)”.....Aryan said laughing out loud....”Ok now I’m angry...I’m hanging up now”....i said trying to sound serious....

“Hey....don’t mana”.....Aryan said trying to stop me.....”Tell me tohm”.....I said still trying to sound angry.......

“ok the truth is every guy is different....what i want in a wife might be different from what another guy wants...its all about compatibility and what he craves or seeks in a life partner”....Aryan said calmly...

“Hmmm...True i guess i never looked at it that way...i thought its just like for we the girls...we all want a caring, loving and romantic husband”.....i said confidently.

“Trust me marriage is more than that”....Aryan said....”For me personally, i want a wife i can play with,before anything we should and must be friends first....that way it’s easier for us to relate and have understanding towards eachother”.....Aryan said....”I totally agree with you, i always look at it that way too”.....i said in my girlish voice.

“Really?....So why more do you want in a husband”.....Aryan asked curiously....”Alot actually”.....i replied...

“I want a husband who can cook”.....i said not sure if I should have said that.....”Haha...really?...so you can become lazy koh??...Sit on the 3seater while he cooks for you”......Aryan said teasing me.

“Haha eh mana”....i replied....”Nikam matata will enjoy...i am a good cook....there’s nothing i dont know how to cook”.....Aryan said confidently....”haba....oh i envy your wife now”.....I said jokingly....”Marry me then”.....Aryan said joking and i laughed out loud...

“C’mon you know you want to...i know you are falling already”.....Aryan said jokingly.....”You wish”.....i said and we both laughed out loud...

“I want to pamper my husband, treat him like a baby....cook him nice meals...”......I said laughing.....”Really?”....Aryan said teasingly....

“I will pamper my wife...i will cook for her, help her with the house chores,make her hair if i have to...i know this all sounds movie-ish....but wallahi i will never let my wife suffer...no matter what we go through we will talk it out...thats the importance of being friends first...we will pray together, play together, cook together, everything tare zamuyi In shaa Allah”.....Aryan said sounding pretty sure.

“Hey does the offer still stand?”....I asked being a bit serious.....”The will you marry me offer?”.....Aryan asked laughing....”Yes”....i said laughing back....”Noooo...it was a one time offer and it has expired”.....Aryan said teasingly.....”You wish”.....i replied and we both laughed out loud...

“How is Fawwaz”....Aryan asked...”He is fine i guess”....i replied knowing that Aryan would detect the slightest change in my voice....”Hey you guys still having troubles?”.....Aryan said with concern in his voice.....”What hurts is i dont know why all of this is going to...for all i know all of this could be for nothing”.....I said almost tearing up..

“Hey I’m here for you...through thick and thin....anytime”...Aryan said so lovingly.....”Thanks Evil spawn....how is Yusriah?”.....i asked....”Still giving me attitude....over what i dont know”.....Aryan said sadly..

“Me kayi mata ?(what did you do to her)?)...You being evil koh?”.....i asked curiously.....”Wallahi aa...i just don’t understand her anymore”.....Aryan said in a sad.....

“Hey lets dump them both and marry eachother”....Aryan said jokingly....”Really?...after knowing how well you can cook and clean and mop and do house chores...i ll relax and lazy around”.....i said and we both laughed out loud...

“Hey i will miss you when you get married”....Aryan said so lovingly...”Me too”....I replied honestly....”I should sleep, we have been talking for 4hrs now...its 4am already and i have to go to school tomorrow”.....I said yawning...

“Yeaaa you should”.....Aryan said in a low toned voice...”I could stay if want so you won’t miss me too much”.....I said teasingly....”Miss you?”....Aryan said laughing so hard....”Yes....and i know how unbearable missing me is to you”....I added laughing so hard.

“You wish”.....Aryan said laughing out loud yet again....”But hey i will miss you dagaske”.....Aryan added....”I know...but I won’t”....i said softly....”You have to....You cant help it”.....Aryan said confidently....”Good night evil spawn”.....i said almost drifting off...

“Good night...dream of me”.....Aryan said....”I ll try to”....i replied with a smile and hung up.

Life they say is a roller coaster and the carousel surely never stops turning....My future with Fawwaz is unsure and uncertain, whatever is happening, or what will happen, i am glad i ll be going through it with Aryan by my side....


Next Episode coming soon.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer/ @teets_thoughtz on IG, @Phateemah_taheer on wattpad.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on “view web version” for older posts.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages